Which digicam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
    Rubbish salesperson. What is the Canon used for then?

#1 rule of sales - Feature > Benefit > Advantage > Relate to customer.

I got an Olympus Muju1020 recently. Cost is higher but I was very impressed with the brand itself. Not sure what their cheaper cams are like.
    I think what he meant was, if I want to go with Canon that has got same spec and feat like the W150 it would cost a bit more.

He mention that in general the Canon has got slightly higher price when you compare two cameras that has got same spec. In this case Sony got 5x op zoom while Canon only has 3x. Not that he's trying to sell the Sony better than the Canon.

According to him, comparing ixus 80 and W150, the ixus is more handy as it is smaller than the Sony. the next ixus that has got the same size and spec as the Sony I think ixus 90 or something (if I'm not mistaken) that's already in 400 marks.

I haven't take much pics yet but I really love the black brush metal finish and I really love black

Comment

the ixus 90 still only has 3 x zoom. major difference is the stainless metal sort of finish. its chisiled and not girly. Also its 10mp with a 3"LCD with NO view finder.
      sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Working...
      X