Carpoint Using My Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fried View Post
    wont you be able to tell certain information by simply downloading the foto, right clicking and propeties....

that should tell you certain things like camera, settings, date taken etc...

dunno if that helps.
    Chances are if it's been processed then the EXIF has been stripped.
    happyhong says:
    aus only have 3 r
    happyhong says:
    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Definitely ask them for a credit to be put on the page Manny. Credit where credit is due.
      www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

I will have to wait till I get home to drop them a line, so I can quote dates and stuff as to when these pictures were taken, I don't have them on my work laptop.

Thanks for the advice guys.
        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Just email now saying they are your photo's.
          happyhong says:
          aus only have 3 r
          happyhong says:
          civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

i did put the car on carpoint? so does this mean they have the rights to use it/

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
              The images are being used in an article. Has nothing to do with selling a car?

If I take a photo of your car. I own the photo's copyright. Not you, the car owner.
              they have this at the bottom... so as far as they're aware, the image may have been submitted by a seller. they might also have some clause in their selling contracts to let them use any images that you upload to sell your car? i dunno..

The vehicle pictured was found in CarPoint's Used Car classifieds section here
              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
                they have this at the bottom... so as far as they're aware, the image may have been submitted by a seller. they might also have some clause in their selling contracts to let them use any images that you upload to sell your car? i dunno..
                yeap that could be something to look for. carsales water mark some of the images of the cars that are put up for sale on their website.

Comment

LOL...they just give u all the results for Mitsubishi...there's gotta be at least 100 pages of results...I got to 60 and still hadn't seen Jing's ad...

Comment

Yeah I'm not really fussed as I stated above...just not sure what my responsibilities of being the person who took those photos are...so thought I'd ask...

Comment

Here you go guys.

http://www.copyright.org.au/publications/G058.pdf
                      The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                        LOL...they just give u all the results for Mitsubishi...there's gotta be at least 100 pages of results...I got to 60 and still hadn't seen Jing's ad...
                        U mong thats becuase i took it off as its already sold

Comment

Working...
                        X