Insurance issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny View Post
    Sorry, a bit of bad news...but it doesn't get much better after you turn 25 Jeffy...
    might have to end up buying a "normal" car then..

Comment

^Or just forget about insurance.

:P

Comment

Dude have you tried Suncorp? Or way too many mods?

Comment

Suncorp won't touch me

Comment

not just cars please..
            my friend lost his skyline R33 GT-turbo nismo modified.. he paid like 3k a year.. and he got less than 10k in return for that stolen car..
            i am using H2P.. it is associated with RAA.. i am not sure if RAA and H2P exist in other states as well other than SA. I paid 1.3k a year with my mods listed.. and they are very good.. satisfied with them!!!
            - Project R -

Comment

Also.. last time Allianz did not want to accept me for comprehensive insurance.. coz I am under 25 and also my car is modified.. one day one of the Allianz person rang me up and interviewed me why i Quit Allianz..
              i told them i didnt quit.. but you guys didnt want to accept me.. the lady was shocked.. why is that so.. look.. i am happy with ur service.. but please give more flexibility to people as well.. give them more options.. just because i am under 25.. that doesnt mean i cant have car right.. also whats wrong with modified... then i said.. look.. if u wanna do business, get ur management to change the way ur business is running and consider my words and u will earn more customers... (what i said in short)
              and i heard they are allowing under 25yo to get comprehensive insurance now.. not sure about modified car tho.. u might check and see waht happen!!
              - Project R -

Comment

try shannons, i have used them foir a while now and they have never given me bad service...and they are reasonable priced.

Comment

Working...
                X