No announcement yet.

The Official Photography Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit man, if your totally desperate i can lend a 70-300 EF lens, think its f/4.5-5.6... not bad and in perfect condition.. prolly too late though untill you see this..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Thanks for the offer but i've got Eddie's F4 IS now Thanks so much Eddie, I owe you one!
      Justin Oh Wedding Photography

TYP 88 R

Comment

Canon will be announcing two new bodies (not counting the 1000D) before end of the year
        happyhong says:
        aus only have 3 r
        happyhong says:
        civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

yay... 5D mk II?
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

hm... i might be picking up a 50mm prime... i dont know if i should get the f1.4 or f1.8... is a .4 f stop really worth that extra $230??

Comment

What do you intend to shoot with it Trev? Do you still have the Nikon or have you switched to Canon? If Canon then as far as I can remember, the 1.4 is of better build with metal mounts instead of plastic, focuses faster and quieter. I've got the Canon 1.8 if you wanna try it out first.

TYP 88 R

Comment

i still got my nikon gear... i dunno if i should off load it and pick up a canon or not... no one seems interested in my d80

or maybe i should just learn how to master my d80 haha

Comment

LOL any particular reason you wanna go Canon?

TYP 88 R

Comment

IMO nikon is better than canon.
                    The D80 got 20/20 from dpreview for image quality. it's a good camera.
                    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Here's a sample of what to come from the last wedding I shot. That's my new logo too

TYP 88 R

Comment

bootiful..
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

This seems like as good a place as any:

I'm thinking of getting a Fuji digital bridge type camera s5800 or similar, and so I am looking to sell my very unused and tip top condition JVC everio 30GD HDD camcorder.
                          Wondering if anyone would be interested as it will only be goin on eBay if nobody here snaps it up! let me know if interested and I can give more details of what comes with it etc...

Thanks
                          Monk
                          Last edited by Monk; 30-07-08, 04:00 PM.

2000 DC2 Integra type-R NHB #00-0413
                          DBA 4000 series front rotors
                          Hot Bits performance Coil-Overs

Comment

Anyone got a L series 70-200 I can test out for half a day so I can decide wether to buy or not? Haha

Ed? LOL
                            The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoNode View Post
                              Anyone got a L series 70-200 I can test out for half a day so I can decide wether to buy or not? Haha

Ed? LOL
                              i have the f2.8 IS if you want to borrow it. not this w/e though lol
                              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
                                i have the f2.8 IS if you want to borrow it. not this w/e though lol
                                Awesome Thanh, i'll come borrow it some day when im not busy with work lol.
                                The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X