• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post it already
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Comment

hahah do we have to wait till next year to see this pic ?

Comment

its 08' do i see the pic?

Comment

nice looking photo but.. any advice to improving it?

small things that annoy me are the somewhat stray green dots.. caused by direct light on the lense i think.. might have to look at a lense shade thingy..

but any other sorta advice?

Photo is taken with a Nikon D40 with a 18-55 lense ISO200, f,stop 3.5 Exposure time 1/4sec
            Last edited by Wlee2; 07-01-08, 04:43 PM.
            Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
            some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
            Originally posted by tinkerbell
            if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
            A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
            Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

is this thread like officially dead or something?
              Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

its 08 now so jingy u can post the pic now -_-

btw kev, nice pics, i prefer the s2k shot
                <3j

Comment

maybe im anal wayne but i think the shot will be much better if the car is not slanted. i did some other stuff here

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                    maybe im anal wayne but i think the shot will be much better if the car is not slanted. i did some other stuff here

its ok, ur not anal, it was my first thought too when i saw the shot... i felt it needed to be straightened as well... yes gtfo to u too... lol -_-

ps. i still feel ur amended version can tilt a bit lower on the RHS... now i am super anal...
                    <3j

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post

it was slanted??????

my eyes are chinese they were born slanted =P.. haha but thanks.. jing do you know is there only really one way to remove those green flares? and that is to get the shade thing or the lens hood?
                      Memorable quotes

Comment

Even with Circular Polozier (spelling?) filter, you can't get rid of all the light reflection (if that's what your green flares' talking about). Besides using the above mentioned filter, you can try to reposition the cars till the point where the flares are minimal (if you still want to take at the same angle) or you can find other angles without moving the cars till the flares are minimal.
                        For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

By green flare, your not referring to the exit sign reflection, are you?

What kind of look were you going for? Neils car is a bit too underexposed, to the point where you can't see much detail at all.
                          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                            By green flare, your not referring to the exit sign reflection, are you?

What kind of look were you going for? Neils car is a bit too underexposed, to the point where you can't see much detail at all.
                            Was going for the Good VS Evil Look.. where the Evil (in this case NA car) is in the darker section of the photo =P and notice my Halo of light =P haha..

but strangely it showed up detail fine on my computer.. maybee its the monitor that makes the difference..

Also the original Photo i posted had a green flare about 1 inch to the left of the light.. .. hey Jing what did you Photochop to remove it? was it some filter something on Photochop.. i seriously goto learn how to use it..
                            Memorable quotes

Comment

there is like a black hole on the black car - maybe its door has been dented in, it is so hard to tell...
                              ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post
                                Also the original Photo i posted had a green flare about 1 inch to the left of the light.. .. hey Jing what did you Photochop to remove it? was it some filter something on Photochop.. i seriously goto learn how to use it..
                                Now i see the green flare you are talking about. In this instance, it can be easily remove by removing the color feature of PS. The good thing about these kinda roof, is that it makes minimal difference between the colored and b&w.
                                For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Working...
                                X