No announcement yet.

Honda Legend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My father and I went up to the Honda Depot at Tullamarine yesterday because he had got his dealer mate to hook us up so they would show us the new Legend. A guy there took us out the back to the workshop they have there and gave my dad the whole salesman spiel. Had a nice interior, a huge step up from the previous FF legend that my ma currently drives. Had some mean looking Yokohama ADVAN Sport tyres on it as well.

I must say I was really impressed seeing the car in the flesh because the photos dont seem to do it justice . Sorry if I sound like a bit of a fan boy but I am really excited for my dad to get this thing and to take it out and give it a hiding . Currently on order and should hopefully arrive by october at the latest.

Guys wouldnt let us drive it, but here are a few pics I took of one in the car park.

Comment

nice. the car is screaming for a bodykit and better rims though.
      almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Other than the S15 wheels ... The car looks great on a whole. Yes, the tyres are a confident nature on complimenting that SH-AWD. That looks like the Honda test machine for Melbourne with those plates.

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
          Other than the S15 wheels ... The car looks great on a whole. Yes, the tyres are a confident nature on complimenting that SH-AWD. That looks like the Honda test machine for Melbourne with those plates.
          Yeah. The one they showed us out the back had SHAWD0 plates and I think (not sure) that the other goldish coloured one in the car park had SHAWD1 plates . Pretty funny. Wonder whether they reserved every plate in Aus containing those 5 letters!

ADVAN tyres had a treadwear rating of 160ish so I'm thinking they wont last hugely long on that heavy a car. Should grip ok though.

Comment

Working...
          X