Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
    yes, compared to the FD2...

the FN2 is quite zippy in its own right compared even to some AUDM turbo hatches...
    Very true.. it was be a mistake to completely put-down and disregard the FN2
    It was only until it compared to the likes of the FD2, that we realise what we're really missing out on .. =)
    g
    [ BBU66Z ]
    g
    Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

Funny she complains about how much stiffer the FD2 is, when all our motoring magazines whine and moan about how stiff/rough the FN2 is....
      | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

I think it should have been in Gen Auto..,missed out on first posting the link but i was waiting for this clip for a while.

Ain`t cheap either,in Ireland they are a landing a registered price of 40,000 Euros.

My mate just sold his Jap Dc5r and Jap Ep3 Ctr to pay for it,but holds exclusivity and all the mags want features/reviews.

Comment

Working...
        X