X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTouch what iWant
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

guys guys... (yeh, another old thread comes alive again)

just wana gather some info for the Ipod touch here... (before to order one) and am absolute noob for the apple mp3 too.

1- i ve heard from fren that, you need to convert the song files with apples software be4 u can play it in it. How is the process like? DOes error happenend often? i mean, can u live with it?

2- Battery life, i knew that might gotten better cos i got fren using the ipod video for 2 yrs + and still going, so is that an issue anymore?

For the current owners, what do u think abt it? Is a regret?

thanks a lot!!

Comment

1. it's all done behind the scenes through the itunes software.

2. it all comes down to battery care i think. charge/discharge cycles etc.
        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

one thing i hate about the Ipod touch is you cannot edit the calendar dates on the device itself, but you can edit the contacts.

and I wonder how PC users can sync their calendar events, PC/Windows don't have iCal...

Comment

thanx guys...

how would u rate this thing... price for function/ out of 10?

Comment

I'm not cool enough to own Apple products... you can't just "buy" an ipod or ibook or iwhatever... you have to become a part of the apple community.. with all of the boho clothes, moccochino's, itunes and dancing at the train station to your funky alternative dance tracks hot off the shelf from some D.J in Finland.

Don't me wrong, I'd love to own a Macbook... But atm I just can't afford the designer shoes and Audi TT that have to go with it
              I did a bad bad thing.....

Comment

you know you love it Dez

Comment

Anyone/friends own an Iphone yet..?

Thinking about getting an overseas unlocked one.. =)
                  g
                  [ BBU66Z ]
                  g
                  Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

my friend imported a 8gb iphone from US. it's pretty good i reckon but i prefer to have my phone separated from my media player. my 16gb Touch does everything the iphone does (including sw like Goggle Map, mail etc) so it'll do me.

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
                      i did some more research and realised the iTouch is just an iPhone without the phone part. i want an iPhone!!!!
                      partly corect...
                      The iPod touch is significantly thinner and lighter than the iPhone. Plus it comes with a higher storage capacity.
                      sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by j0nbubz View Post
                        Anyone/friends own an Iphone yet..?

Thinking about getting an overseas unlocked one.. =)
                        couple of people at work have got em, they are very nice phones and once they are here on suitable networks to use the net features properly they will be even better.

battery life is shithouse tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                          partly corect...
                          The iPod touch is significantly thinner and lighter than the iPhone. Plus it comes with a higher storage capacity.
                          also the iPod touch cannot load some of the applications like the iPhone can, but you can use iJailbreak to crack the iPod touch, but you will void your warranty...

I just found out, with a new update patch, you can edit your calendar on the iPod touch itself!! yay!

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                            I just found out, with a new update patch, you can edit your calendar on the iPod touch itself!! yay!
                            yeah but that should have been available right from the start...

Comment

Working...
                            X