another IPOD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another IPOD...

i think Apple needs to slow down, they are just reinventing the wheel, and i think in the process, they are moving away more and more from the fundementals of a good product.

http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebOb...pod/ipod_touch

looks nice tho

theres a new nano too

i like ze itouch
    Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

looks pretty
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

that looks so cool.

Comment

thats not bad...400 bucks for 8Gb
          looks cool as well

Comment

Apple and IPOD... most overrated brand and product
            Fair enough they look nice, have nice features and stuff... but seriously... I went and bought a 2GB LG mp3 player with OLED display for $49.95 and it does the job. And its all drag-n-drop with no having to install crappy software like iTunes...

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
              Apple and IPOD... most overrated brand and product
              Fair enough they look nice, have nice features and stuff... but seriously... I went and bought a 2GB LG mp3 player with OLED display for $49.95 and it does the job. And its all drag-n-drop with no having to install crappy software like iTunes...
              I'm an Apple lover but I have to agree with you there too..

and to watch video on the iPod (don't know why you would bother cuz the screen is so bloody small anyway) you will need to convert the video to ipod format....screw that!

Comment

wow does look good! too bad i just bought the nano overseas - at least its almost half the price of this 8gb one. *phew
                <3j

Comment

The price doesn't reflect the price of it here...it will most likely cost more to buy it here then over there as usual.

I also would not touch the first gen as I believe they will release a second gen version with bigger capacity...sif not able to fit bigger space in such a device.

Comment

its has flash memory not hard disk. its less than 8mm thick.

if it only plays movies in a set resolution/size, then that's gay. my a2 plays all files in their native res.

im actually impressed by the ipod touch but. its cool how it has wifi and knows its orientation. eg. when you rotate it, the image rotates too.

i use to think that ipod was over-rated too but its HMI (human machine interface), ie. controls, are so much better than any other mp3 device i've ever come across.
                    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

i ordered a 16gb one yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
                        knows its orientation. eg. when you rotate it, the image rotates too.
                        This is already in the new line up of Sony Ericsson phones coming out :P

Comment

i did some more research and realised the iTouch is just an iPhone without the phone part. i want an iPhone!!!!
                          almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

iTouch is a registered company not an Apple product.

Comment

^ yah
                              it's the iPod Touch

Comment

Working...
                              X