Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If you don't get caught, everything's legal!"

Comment

There a thread in the US EVO forums that talked about how the photo blocker didn't work. They tested it from a toll booth camera and a ticket was still sent out to the owner of the car.

The only full proof system that works is the plate disminishing system. Youtube the Gallardo that had it installed. Unfortunately, it's not a problem sold anywhere in the world, "as yet".

Comment

is that like the James Bond one Noel???
        ... retired/

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_e2BC_kXis

haahhahaha as if you'd get away with some of the plate covers in this video!! They look ridiculous!
          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

what about this rumour i heard that speed cameras can't get you from front on? its prolly been talked to death but ive heard that its illigal because you arnt giving them permission to take your foto lol...

anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Elwood View Post
              what about this rumour i heard that speed cameras can't get you from front on? its prolly been talked to death but ive heard that its illigal because you arnt giving them permission to take your foto lol...

anyone know?
              If i was to hazard a guess as to why speed cameras take a photo of your rear, id say its so the flash doesn't hit oncomming traffic.
              Also speed cameras measure your distance traveled over time, wouldn't that be easier having a vehicle moving away from you rather than towards?.

Not giving them permission to take your photo makes no sense, because its still taking a photo of your rear...Also they don't need your permission to fine you hah. Unless if you mean taking a picture of the driver?

Comment

anyone know?
                not tru... a friend was caught by a speed camera..... when he recieved the letter in the mail, there were 2 pics, one of his car front on from a distance, and another of his front on but close up..... which is why cops can pull u over for not having a lisence plate at the front of the vehicle

Comment

was the photos of a decent dslr professional quality?

If your friend was ultra optimistic he could view this as a "paid" photoshoot

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_e2BC_kXis

haahhahaha as if you'd get away with some of the plate covers in this video!! They look ridiculous!

WTF? the guy literally recommended an illegal device on tv? maybe its legal there but damn LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL made me

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                      was the photos of a decent dslr professional quality?

If your friend was ultra optimistic he could view this as a "paid" photoshoot
                      ???

Comment

anyone know?
                        there's 2 cameras that are being put up now outside schoolzones on the hume highway.. one in bankstown and one in ashfield that face the front of the car.

FIre in the hole!! *FLASHBANG*!!
                        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by Elwood
                          what about this rumour i heard that speed cameras can't get you from front on?
                          Welcome to the real world, speed cameras used in NSW now use both front and rear capture methods especially school zone mounted ones.

The flash in your eye in react to causing you to crash BS and privacy legislation against not capturing your image is well and truly - Urban legends only.

Comment

Working...
                          X