No announcement yet.

Insurance costs over 3k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ravc actually had a pretty good "first cars buyers guide" that i read when i first bought my car.. and it was HIGHLY recomended you insure the car the day before you purchase it so that if anything goes wrong atleast your insured.. (then again i see the irony of racv giving tips for first car buyers to insure their car ^_^)

i have a feeling RACV prolly would insure you but not cheap.. or just cars.. but yeh 3 gran a year is an expensive price to pay for insurance =P, but not as expensive as accidents happening and your in fault =P.. and without insurance =P
    Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
    some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
    Originally posted by tinkerbell
    if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
    A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
    Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

RACV will be around the $3K mark or maybe closer to $4K! Try CGU or Austral, they dont like mods tho.

They will insure you under your parents name. Good luck with it all
      Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
      "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
      sigpic
      itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
      send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Also remember, however, if for some reason you have been misleading (e.g. don't put your name on the policy) regarding your policy and make a claim (e.g. say your parents were driving) you could be charged with fraud, which is a serious criminal offence.
        "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

holly crap...
          it must be because you guys are all in NSW.

I'm with JustCars, 23yo rating 1 $1140 for my TypeS

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
            holly crap...
            it must be because you guys are all in NSW.
            yup, justcar wanted $1600 for my dc5r and im 22 and was only rating 2.
            went with RAC gave me rating 1 and value of $32000 for $1300.
            im so glad i dont live in NSW or VIC

Comment

Paid 1150 with justcars, rating 1 full mods, when I was 23.

I had to go with them and probably switch to shannon when I turn 25.

Your bestbet is sgio, or hbf for a stock car and I suggest that you nominate your dad as the primary driver and yourself as the secondary driver.

Comment

You bought a car without checking out insurance first?

Have you been driving uninsured? that doesn't sound very smart..

BTW, lie to the insurance co. and they find out when you make a claim prepared to be bent over and rogered.. they'll tear up your insurance policy infront of you.. those fine prints are there for a reason..
                David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by 3r1k View Post
                  I suggest that you nominate your dad as the primary driver and yourself as the secondary driver.
                  i suggest that suggesting that someone commit a crime is a bad suggestion.
                  ... retired/

Comment

I suggest that you should just bite the bullet...maybe consider monthly payments instead so it doesn't "feel" as expensive

Comment

Working...
                    X