Report-a-R - suspicious or dodgy cars to be listed here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Not Buy Dc5r Rjh884

peeps ... do not buy a blue dc5r with the rego plate RJH884. it has a been in numerous accidents and the chasis is bent due to the last accident. it will be on the market soon.
    just to let all those who are looking for cars know about this info...

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Comment

Do Not Buy Rjh884

justto give your guys a heads up ... a blue dc5r is coming on the market. do not buy this car!! rego plate number RJH884. it has been in numerous accidents and the chasis is bent due to the last one. just a heads up ...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up mate. Appreciated.

Comment

Ya, I have seen that car and its really stuffed ! The owner is some chick and geez she has stories about the car. Saying this and that.. Jus be careful..

Comment

Mods able to merge this thread and http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...?t=1863&page=2 together?
              David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
              '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
              '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Hi i am in the market for a dc2r, i was just wondering is anything wrong with this one
                http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/HONDA/INTEGRA/details.aspx?__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1| |pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifiedDate_Da teTime|1&Make=HONDA&__Nne=20&State=New%20South%20W ales&R=1171241&state_id=80&__N=4294965322+80+42949 65105+834+285+257&distance=25&__Dx=mode+matchany&t recs=23&Model=INTEGRA&__sid=1109E81320AE&__Ntk=Car All&silo=1003&keywords=type%20r&Cr=6&__D=type%20r& seot=0&__Ntt=type%20r&__Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

from the picture i can't spot anything wrong with it, can anyone spot anything?

Comment

Judging by the photos, the car looks like it is in a good condition.

Best to contact the seller to first run a REVS check then go inspect it

Comment

Originally posted by TanK View Post
                    Hi i am in the market for a dc2r, i was just wondering is anything wrong with this one
                    http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/HONDA/INTEGRA/details.aspx?__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1| |pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifiedDate_Da teTime|1&Make=HONDA&__Nne=20&State=New%20South%20W ales&R=1171241&state_id=80&__N=4294965322+80+42949 65105+834+285+257&distance=25&__Dx=mode+matchany&t recs=23&Model=INTEGRA&__sid=1109E81320AE&__Ntk=Car All&silo=1003&keywords=type%20r&Cr=6&__D=type%20r& seot=0&__Ntt=type%20r&__Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

from the picture i can't spot anything wrong with it, can anyone spot anything?

Nope looks okay!, just came up for sale a couple of days ago.. I was going to have a look at it but I'm probably going to keep my car abit longer.. so no $$

o/t: thanks for the merge mods!
                    David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                    '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                    '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

its 1 of my mates car....out blacktown way i think, he's a personal trainer hence his plates...very good cond i heard he kept his car in.

Comment

There is a number plate UBA698 on carsales.com.au

Claims the car is a Type R - alot of things show it isnt.

Just a heads up for anybody thinking of looking at this car.
                        ITR #01-0141

“If Honda does not race there is no Honda.” Soichiro Honda

Comment

this is it....prety dodgy

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...ot=0&R=1192222

Comment

Hehe awesome recaros

Comment

Originally posted by AKS200 View Post
                              pretty dodgey...alot of parts missing...mustve been broken into and ALOT of shit stolen...

- VtiR Steering Wheel
                              - No name Seats
                              - Looks like alot of the console and dash is Non- Type R (carbon inserts missing)
                              - Rear seats VtiR

Steer clear of this one!!!

Comment

Umm did you guys even read the advertisement clearly?

That's not a DC2R...it's just a VTi-R as mentioned by the seller with some ITR parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X