Report-a-R - suspicious or dodgy cars to be listed here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brief Comments : Lady Owner!
    its very sus name when that is the breif coments?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
      i will be the first to post one
      Obiviously had an accident before. Dont buy. UNLESS you are hardcore and only care about the chassis in which case you can get a chassis jig to confirm that it isnt bent.
      far out that is dodgy, is that even the correct front bar, looks like a prefacelfit one.

Comment

Ill give you guys a headsup, the black one at bosley park dont bother looking at it..

the DC5R at carsales.com.au
        GruppeM Australian Distributor
        w. http://xposed.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
          i will be the first to post one

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...ype=2&trecs=42

Obiviously had an accident before. Dont buy. UNLESS you are hardcore and only care about the chassis in which case you can get a chassis jig to confirm that it isnt bent.
          How can you tell? Just trying to pick up some tips on how to pick a good car.
          F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Originally posted by Page View Post
            How can you tell? Just trying to pick up some tips on how to pick a good car.
            the car was discussed in a previous thread.

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=1863

Comment

things i picked up on.

1. 93 - 97 front bar
              2. 93 - 97 rear bar
              3. 98 - 01 head lights
              4. 98 - 01 quarter panels
              5. Heatshield sprayed black
              6. Looks like new ps, washer fluid, coolant reservoirs.

Could just have been a minor fender bender replaced with cheaper parts. from the pics the frame looks straight though. Might just need some oem bumpers and a decent matching paint job. Reason I think it's minor is cause the steering wheel is actually a genuine ITR one, if the airbag had gone off then i doubt he would have repaced it with ITR one. Looks like he cut repair costs at every corner.

But yes i agree definantly an auction job.
              /Oo ___H___ oO\
              |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Yeh i had a look at the ad too milkman. The front and rear bar are definitely not from a DC2R, more like a GSi. The DC2R front and rear bar both have lips to them or some sort. The headlights are different too. And since when did the dc2r front bar have a fin across it ! It says Lady owner but the contact person is called Abdul? weird!?

Just to let you know milkman the DC2R in TAS is selling for 21K FIRM, couldn't get him to lower the price. After figuring out all the fees and costs to get it on road in Sydney, it was more feesable to find a local one. chargeR (Tom) had looked up the car for me so if u interested PM me your email and ill forward you the pics of the car took for me.

Comment

Thanks wu` you da man!
                  David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                  '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                  '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

man, never realised how many dodgy R's are floating around LOL
                    LONDA

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
                      Yeh i had a look at the ad too milkman. The front and rear bar are definitely not from a DC2R, more like a GSi. The DC2R front and rear bar both have lips to them or some sort. The headlights are different too. And since when did the dc2r front bar have a fin across it ! It says Lady owner but the contact person is called Abdul? weird!?

Just to let you know milkman the DC2R in TAS is selling for 21K FIRM, couldn't get him to lower the price. After figuring out all the fees and costs to get it on road in Sydney, it was more feesable to find a local one. chargeR (Tom) had looked up the car for me so if u interested PM me your email and ill forward you the pics of the car took for me.
                      Just thought I'd add that as wu' says I went to check out the DC2R in Tas, and took it for a drive, so if any of the guys looking for a DC2 have any questions about it just let me know . It was in pretty good nick.

Comment

Thanks ChargeR Trevor has forwarded me the email with your remarks and pictues it looks the goods.

I'm considering it but like wu` I'm in NSW and tossing up whether it's worth it or not!
                        David

'07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Definately a DC2R... But def not a ITR front bar.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                          Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Not suss but funny

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...atchallpartial

he's jacked the price up to 24k.. perhaps he's sick of ppl trying to bargain the 21k down? put up for 24k and sell for 21k minimum
                            David

'07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...atchallpartial
                              Suss bits: The rear lights and front lip appears to be missing ?

Am I right ? I think I'm getting better at this..
                              Last edited by milkman; 24-04-07, 03:33 AM.
                              David

'07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by milkman View Post
                                Suss bits: The rear lights and front lip appears to be missing ?

Am I right ? I think I'm getting better at this..
                                Evil silly pod!

Comment

Working...
                                X