Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local Authority Co

Hi All!

Some of you may know that I recently started a side business with my mate called Local Authority Co. Basically we are a business that strives to make a profit in return to have the cash flow to be able to make our concept of Help Us Help Them a reality. What this means is we want to expose local Aussie talent that we find appealing to our senses by having hopefully a leading youtube channel / blogroll showcasing talent across Australia.

To make the said profit, we are going to be selling stickers that represents our brand in addition to our clothing range which we will be printing our unique designs on quality AS Colour made apparel.

Currently we have a small group of contributors that'll become the building blocks to help expand and build awareness about our brand and reason for functioning. I am writing this post in the attempt to build the brand at an even faster rate! At the moment we currently have a promotion where you just have to like and share our page, and in return we'll send you out a sticker for free! No shipping cost required from you. Just give us your postal address!

Eventually we'll be doing a collaboration with ClubITR where all ClubITR members will receive a 10% discount storewide as well as ClubITR receiving an additional 10% of all proceeds. This is just an example of our concept of the Help Us Help Them that I mentioned earlier.

So please, like and share our page, dont forget your sticker, and drop by for a chat at the Annual NSW BBQ this Sunday!

localauthorityco.com | facebook.com/localauthorityco

Alex
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Bring my sticker on Sunday please!
    Shak's S2000

Comment

How much are the stickers Alex

Comment

Me too, bring mine on Sunday please
        BNR34 Build [SOLD]