Comment

ep18 is out. one of the best yet...

Comment

one more episode then 5 week break

Comment

The one time my internet has to be capped, nooooooooooooooooo

Comment

oh man the best tv of in recent times

abit random i was eating a a resturant and i should a guy which resemblez Hiro hell funny so we took a picture will post soon ...

cheersss

David
            ready! steady! go! i-VTEC!!!

Comment

heros FTMFW! haha

funny that i saw a guy that was identical to ANDO AHAHAh - i couldnt belive it

claire is hot - lol i dont care of shes only 17 hahaha its not statutory rape ! =)

Comment

5 week break.... nooo.... this is prison break style!! lol

hahaha post the pics guys!

Comment

wtf? episode 18 ending FTL! you can't leave it hanging like that!
                  almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

ends on 19 i think

volume 2 starts 5 weeks later

Comment

5 weeks without heroes

23 eps in vol 1 http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=40354

Comment

cool so maybe after episode 19 its 5 week break then last 4 episodes
                        but still 5 weeks is a long time without heroes its because of the easter break

Comment

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1893659174

Comment

Originally posted by jlo View Post
                            5 weeks without heroes

23 eps in vol 1 http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=40354
                            hehe so i wasn't far off saying it's 22 eps in season 1

Comment

im up to 10 i think! I've had them for weeks off my mate but only started the other day and man - soo good! I reckon that Kid would be like the prophet or something - being able to work an out of order phone - that would be soo good for those who havent paid their phone bill! His mum is hot but thats not really a superpower - more like schizophrenia (multiple personality disorder) "Mom's not here right now".

Got uni tonight but hope to squeeze in a few episodes after

Comment

Originally posted by JustDC5R View Post
                                im up to 10 i think! I've had them for weeks off my mate but only started the other day and man - soo good! I reckon that Kid would be like the prophet or something - being able to work an out of order phone - that would be soo good for those who havent paid their phone bill! His mum is hot but thats not really a superpower - more like schizophrenia (multiple personality disorder) "Mom's not here right now".

Got uni tonight but hope to squeeze in a few episodes after
                                hi mate

the kid has technopathy powers (hacks into any technology-CPU and so on) his has one of the coolest power ..i wont spoil what he does next but i wish i could do that ...(u guys know what i mean)
                                ready! steady! go! i-VTEC!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X