No announcement yet.

Official HEROES - Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how awesome was the trailer for episode 21 when hiro freezed sylar and was about to slice n dice him when sylars eyes moved :O *jaw dropping*
    Black ITR '04 sigpic

Comment

TOMORROW~!@~!@~

"dont worry new york we will save you!!"

Comment

SWEET 21 is OUT!!!!!

DAMN! 21 didnt explain much more of a start of something big.
        Beginning a lot of things and im guessing they are gonna have a lot of action in the last two episodes
        Last edited by macoman69; 08-05-07, 11:05 PM.

Comment

hope its leading onto something good. 21 wasnt that great....and hiro is being a sook

Comment

season 1 of heroes ends at ep 23

oh, and i read somewhere that season 2 is going to be about new ppl, new place, new powers, but same time frame as season 1...so they are actually happening "at the same time"

if that makes any sense
            -__-
            Last edited by dragon85lord; 09-05-07, 11:38 PM.

Comment

ummm, did i miss an episode?? where did sylar get the ice/freeze ability???

Comment

Originally posted by CK1 View Post
                ummm, did i miss an episode?? where did sylar get the ice/freeze ability???
                pretty sure he had it before we met him. when we first met the cop who can read minds, the house where he found that girl, i'm pretty sure someone who was murdered was frozen and had their skull cut open.
                almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

I think they are re-considering the idea of bringing in a new story in season 2. So there is a chance that most of the current characters will be back in season 2. Personally i wouldn't mind seeing a new story with new characters in season 2. It's better than milking it and dragging it on season after season *cough lost and prison break.

It does however show that the writers only prepared for 1 season. Which is kind of a let down as i was hoping heroes would be as great as bablyon 5.

Comment

He must have some more hidden powers just like the super memory thing could have killed more in the past.

How did he break out from Hiro's freeze time?

Comment

Originally posted by kookie View Post
                      He must have some more hidden powers just like the super memory thing could have killed more in the past.

How did he break out from Hiro's freeze time?
                      i dont think so... i think hiro accidently "unfreezed" time just b4 he was about to knife the bitch... if u look at that part again, u will see that hiro squintes bcuz his scared and in doing so, accidently unfroze time...
                      Last edited by CK1; 10-05-07, 08:21 PM.

Comment

i remember who that little girl "molly" is in the latest episode... she is the girl who was saved by the cop who could hears pplz thoughts.... would be interesting too know how exactly her ability of knowing where ppl are can stop sylar.... mayb she cant acutally physically stop sylar, but mayb sylar will have to come to her for her ability... sylar wants the list that was generated by sareshes dad, and with this girl he can know where exactly everyone is after he gets that list?? maby the girl is acutally "bait" to lure sylar???

Comment

Originally posted by CK1 View Post
                          i remember who that little girl "molly" is in the latest episode... she is the girl who was saved by the cop who could hears pplz thoughts.... would be interesting too know how exactly her ability of knowing where ppl are can stop sylar.... mayb she cant acutally physically stop sylar, but mayb sylar will have to come to her for her ability... sylar wants the list that was generated by sareshes dad, and with this girl he can know where exactly everyone is after he gets that list?? maby the girl is acutally "bait" to lure sylar???
                          yeah you're right. Molly is that girl Parkman finds in the house.
                          and about Sylar freezing ppl, Molly's mum was pinned up with scissors and shit against the stair rail and her dad was frozen.
                          this sounds pretty spot on about her being bait!

Comment

molly is like professor X she can find thinking about them
                            she is like mohinder's sister which means her dna is what mohinder's dad use to make the list that sylar wants so if sylar killed molly then he wouldnt need mohinder's list

Comment

trailer
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQcJZVHBohc
                              sneak preview
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHZr0...elated&search=

Comment

hehe...the story about Molly being the one to help kill Syler is sorta like Harry Potter vs Lord Voldemort.

Comment

Working...
                                X