Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
    would he die if he doesnt eat?
    Why can't they just cut off his head, both his arms and legs. Feed his limbs to pigs and slice his torso into cross sections, burning and liquifying each section. Slice the head in two and melt in acid down to the bare skull, then crush all the remaining bones into ash.

Granted he probably couldn't do that to himself.... but surly that would kill him, or the Cheerleader, I mean she stayed dead until the tree root was removed from her head.
    I did a bad bad thing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
      Why can't they just cut off his head, both his arms and legs. Feed his limbs to pigs and slice his torso into cross sections, burning and liquifying each section. Slice the head in two and melt in acid down to the bare skull, then crush all the remaining bones into ash.

Granted he probably couldn't do that to himself.... but surly that would kill him, or the Cheerleader, I mean she stayed dead until the tree root was removed from her head.
      ...you sick sick person...

all it takes is a good shot to the head. Claire was dead when she fell on that wooden stick thing in Vol 1.. until they pulled the stick out of her head during the autopsy.
      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
        ...you sick sick person...

all it takes is a good shot to the head. Claire was dead when she fell on that wooden stick thing in Vol 1.. until they pulled the stick out of her head during the autopsy.
        yer could use a stick. if you want to do it the boring way......
        I did a bad bad thing.....

Comment

Working...
        X