Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fools!
    Wake the fck up!!!!!
    Forget that nike rubbish, Reebok always has, and always will, make the best kicks.
    Omni pumps for life!
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

^ #notsureifsrs . Although my previous kicks were a pair of AI the answers
      Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
      Flickr
      my car blog - Have a read
      my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
        ^ #notsureifsrs . Although my previous kicks were a pair of AI the answers
        Very serious when it comes to kicks,
        I grew up in the late 80's early 90's when Reebok really was the number 1 in shoes, it's a shame they fell out of popularity in Australia, and now owned by Adidas they don't seem to be pushed at all(besides their crossfit range)they are still a major player in the states and really do some great innovative designs and limited edition shoes.
        And as far as Nike goes, well I just despise them as a company, never have and never will buy a product of theirs.I hate the way the do business and the way they release countless Jordons is just such a lazy and blatant money making scheme. Not to mention the fact that any company that teams up with Kanye must be run by complete fcktards
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I agree about money making part gunpoons, but at the same time I guess I'm happy they are releasing retro's. I get to own the same shoe again. On another note anyone has relo's from the US?
          ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Working...
          X