• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NeverWet on car?

Watch this video.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ

good idea for car after car wash? =)
    AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

I've looked at similar products before and the issue is they could not get the product to be truly clear. Notice how most items are white?

If they get it truly clear, this would be a massive hit!

Comment

This is awesome, hopefully they do get it clear, would love to see this applied to cars
      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
      NSEX

Comment

My shoes need this shit
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

There's a bit of a race on to who gets to market with a truly clear product first.

I wonder though, how effective it would be against dry matter. In other words, if dust settles on your car, would it stick? If so, would it float off with water (how easy would it be to clean a car then!) or would it stick and end up being a barrier and render the coating somewhat useless?

All the demos I've seen involve using a liquid medium.

Comment

Will be interesting to see the effectiveness on paint in terms of durability and shine. Especially considering most superhydrophobic chemicals aren't cheap.

Comment

Working...
            X