CITR Gym Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Eat Eat Eat is my answer. I eat around 12G kj a day. I dont agree with fasting for short periods. If you want to loss weight eat slightly less then you burn. Or you will loss muscle starving your self. And just eat small sizes all day!
    Sorry have to disagree there.
    Muscular catabolism doesnt occur until after a severe caloric deficit of over 28-30 hours. This has been proven

And also the 6-8 meal a day bandwagon was a pita. When i heard that u could still make gains and eat clean without having to eat eery 2 fucken hrs i was cheering. I jumped ok the IF diet and never looked back. Its given me good results and now my life doesnt revolve around food. Imagine being out with your mates and having to interupt to eat every 2-3 hrs. Jesus.

I understand fasting isnt for everyone though so to each their own

Comment

a person doing IF consumes the amount of calories u need during the day so basically your not starving yourself, just need to eat during your eating window.. although all this type of eating plans doesnt always work with everyone so you just have to find the right one for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
        Sorry have to disagree there.
        Muscular catabolism doesnt occur until after a severe caloric deficit of over 28-30 hours. This has been proven

And also the 6-8 meal a day bandwagon was a pita. When i heard that u could still make gains and eat clean without having to eat eery 2 fucken hrs i was cheering. I jumped ok the IF diet and never looked back. Its given me good results and now my life doesnt revolve around food. Imagine being out with your mates and having to interupt to eat every 2-3 hrs. Jesus.

I understand fasting isnt for everyone though so to each their own
        I agree with what your saying.

But its also proven if you eat less meals a day you end up consuming more food.
        You shouldnt eat when your starving. As by the time you register your full , youve way over eaten.

Im a tradie. I only get 2 breaks during the day. i just snack on trail mix in between.
        sigpic
        128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          I agree with what your saying.

But its also proven if you eat less meals a day you end up consuming more food.
          You shouldnt eat when your starving. As by the time you register your full , youve way over eaten.

Im a tradie. I only get 2 breaks during the day. i just snack on trail mix in between.
          I count my macros and calories so its not aproblem for me haha. Im never tempted to over eat anyway.

Comment

Yer i used to use my fitness pal. Now i just wing it. After a while you get the feel for it.
            Plus im wog. I love food!!!!!
            sigpic
            128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Loving this thread, some good tips and info!
              I can barely walk ATM, gotta love leg day lol

Comment

Originally posted by EVL-DC2 View Post
                Loving this thread, some good tips and info!
                I can barely walk ATM, gotta love leg day lol
                Speak for yourself i hate that shit with a passion lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
                  Speak for yourself i hate that shit with a passion lol.
                  Haha I hate it but love it at the same time, weird kinda love lol

Comment

Hate legs. I always struggle next day at work going up down ladders ect. Hate Hate Hate!
                    sigpic

Comment

What is your workout routines throughout the week?
                      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Chest
                        Back
                        Legs and shoulder
                        rest
                        Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
                          What is your workout routines throughout the week?
                          Mon Thurs Chest shoulder
                          Tues Fri Arms Back
                          Wens sat Legs abbs
                          Sun rest or catchup on missed

Run 45m every morning
                          sigpic

Comment

i like to start with legs on the monday. gets u pumped for the week ahead.
                            Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
                            Flickr
                            my car blog - Have a read
                            my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Mon-chest
                              tues-back
                              wed-legs
                              thurs-shoulders

I do legs on the third day to give upper body a rest..
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Did my back in Doin heavy squats and heavy dead lifts on consecutive days. Too much vtec make brain go silly. Not a single common sense was had this week

Comment

Working...
                                X