No announcement yet.

Gun Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the army reserves - free training! Haha! That was what they told us when I was doing national service. It sucks when you don't want to be there though!

Mind you, when a couple of us played paintball (almost 10 years ago now), all that tactical training came into play. We creamed the other team who thought they were hardcore (came in there own suits, guns, etc). That said, paintball has evolved into a very different game now - mad charging, firing blindly, getting shot by your own team mates...pellets are just too cheap now.

Comment

watched this video again... only if we had the second amendment in aus

Comment

Gun Vid

Just completed my AR15. All I need is accessories now. I'll be going to Cali in March to break this bad boy in. Can't wait!

Comment

Look forward to seeing this! The best I can do here (for now) is modify Nerf guns...

Comment

That looks intense.
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

20 round mags? Much better balance I think.

Comment

Gun Vid

10 round only allowed in CA. I'll have 30 rd mags with a blocker in it.

Comment

Mmm...personally I would go for the 20 round mag. Having had to live with one of those rifles...I hated the 30 round mag.

Not that you'd do this but dive for cover, long mag hits ground...and face happens to meet the handle thanks to that extra ~7cm height. Plus that curved mag used to snag everything.

Comment

Gun Vid

The 10 rd mag is a little hard to get into the mag well too. The 30 rd can get a little cumbersome at times. Especially when we are only using 10 rds

Comment

Working...
                    X