Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who crashed their car on the M5 tonight?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NNY911 View Post
    lol reggie COOL STORY BRO

you could have regurgitated any news article regarding a high speed crash and post it up here.

In all honesty no ep3r owner with half a brain will wreck a perfectly good recaro and shove a tv monitor into it.
    We'll the story explains how these drivers didn't have that "half" of a brain you describe.

Sorry to hear you had to witness such immaturity mate. Hope everyone was OK. They need more than a earful, speeding and weaving through cars in a street race is a absolute disgrace. These people obviously don't realise how many lives they're jeopardising for what they would call 'fun'. I love the feeling of speed and the rush it has but such people need to learn TIME AND PLACE.
    Last edited by cordz; 13-08-12, 09:33 PM.
    Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

lol reggie COOL STORY BRO

you could have regurgitated any news article regarding a high speed crash and post it up here.

In all honesty no ep3r owner with half a brain will wreck a perfectly good recaro and shove a tv monitor into it.
      Could have. Would have. Should have.....thanks for putting your 2c mate....no point me going in here but hey whatever makes you sleep at night. Honestly, it seems that you are blind on what a good recaro is capable off..on the hands of the duff.

....anyway Felix, feel free to lock or erase. Cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by reggie View Post
        Could have. Would have. Should have.....thanks for putting your 2c mate....no point me going in here but hey whatever makes you sleep at night. Honestly, it seems that you are blind on what a good recaro is capable off..on the hands of the duff.

....anyway Felix, feel free to lock or erase. Cheers mate.
        this is not going to locked or erased, it just seems to be drawing out the peeps who defend EP3 owners as a breed, or think it is OK to hoon and cause accidents...

or don't think it is OK at all...
        ... retired/

Comment

i have no sympathy for the ek at all, he/she truly deserved what was coming.

the ek, ep3 and excel were all in the wrong. but just goes to show that it's not what you drive and the extra risk a 'younger hoon p plater' is willing to take.

it has been said numerous times over and over, speed on the track days not on public roads

but dont go pointing the finger at people in here just because it is a 'type R forum'
          i can bet my money you never informed others in a hyundai forum or ozhonda.

Comment

and no, i would have never cut holes in my recaro for some tv screen.

Comment

and no, i would have never cut holes in my recaro for some tv screen.
              Good to hear
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

but dont go pointing the finger at people in here just because it is a 'type R forum'
                i can bet my money you never informed others in a hyundai forum or ozhonda.
                Maybe you need to re read my second post on why I posted it here.

Also yes, I didn't post it in ozhonda because I don't have an account there but did post the incident in JDMST.

And tell me why is the excel in the wrong? Was the excel hooning or trying to stop the hooning?

Comment

Maybe you need to re read my second post on why I posted it here.

Also yes, I didn't post it in ozhonda because I don't have an account there but did post the incident in JDMST.

And tell me why is the excel in the wrong? Was the excel hooning or trying to stop the hooning?

you really don't get it do you...the excel should have never got involved, that driver thinks they can enforce the law by having to go over 100km/hr just to catch up with them. + trying to block an already aggravated driver makes the situation twice as bad. (which is exactly the outcome of the ek crashing)

you said it yourself.
                  "The Excel didn't like what the two civic did so the Excel chased them. The Excel went on the right lane of the EP3 blocking the EK"

seriously. just go write in your diary. you will be more productive talking to yourself there.

Comment

the excel should have never got involved, that driver thinks they can enforce the law by having to go over 100km/hr just to catch up with them. + trying to block an already aggravated driver makes the situation twice as bad.
                    most sensible thing you've posted, the excel driver definitly should not have reacted...
                    ... retired/

Comment

I agree that putting more wood to the fire always ends up in disaster but I don't believe even if the excel did not react the outcome in this situation would have been anything less.

IMHO the excel here is a person that tried to prevent the inevitable but failed and not the reason the accident happened.

Comment

his actions may have been more warranted and justified if he was driving say a hummer

Comment

I agree that putting more wood to the fire always ends up in disaster but I don't believe even if the excel did not react the outcome in this situation would have been anything less.

IMHO the excel here is a person that tried to prevent the inevitable but failed and not the reason the accident happened.
                          ahh, OK, it just doesnt read that way at first glance... (or second glance...)
                          ... retired/

Comment

Did the back of the Civic end up in the metal cables on the M5?

Comment

i dont think the excel shouldve tried to stop it at all, taking the law into your own hands isnt right either but yeah, good point with the hoons though, driving home from uni last week green p plater dc2r was aggressively weaving accross lanes non stop... not that he was gonna get any where quicker lol he just kept doing it trying to find a lane without any cars going back and forth a few time before he had an opening to step on it abit then repeat until he was gone... and then back again at the next traffic light =P
                              "Some people say less talk, more action. I say more torque less traction"

Comment

I think the point the OP is trying to make here is keep the speed off the streets.

Google "Ferrari crash in Singapore" and watch the clip. The idiot in the Ferrari killed himself, a taxi driver and the passenger in the taxi. The taxi was t-boned so hard it hit a motorcyclist.

Destroying your car is one thing. Taking innocent lives...

Comment

Working...
                                X