Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who crashed their car on the M5 tonight?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who crashed their car on the M5 tonight?

Mate your behaviour what make p-platers and the JDM community get a bad reputation.

Btw, the car that lost control was an EK but a fellow EP3 with TVs on the passenger headrest was with the EK cutting cars at the merging lane northbound pass the M5 tolls.

I hope that person in the white excel give you all an earfull!
    Last edited by reggie; 12-08-12, 02:03 AM.

Just in case you all wonder what happened.

White EP3 with TVs on the back passenger headrest, and a dark (green or blue) EK p-plater driving on the emergency lane to pass me and the white Excel in front of me. We were in a 70 zone just pass the M5 toll northbound.

The Excel didn't like what the two civic did so the Excel chased them. The Excel went on the right lane of the EP3 blocking the EK, who is now on the right lane tailgating the Excel. We were doing at least 110 when the EP3 slowed down but the moment the EK saw a gap, overtook on the left and was speeding away from everyone but around 200mtr on the distance I can see a 4wheeldrive on the path of the EK. I think the 4wheeldrive saw the EK as well because the 4wheeldrive moved to the right lane but so did the EK. The EK turned back to the left lane but did it too aggressively and did a tank slapper. Ek went straight to the middle of the freeway and bouncing on something hard as I can see the bumper in the middle of the left lane and dents all over the passenger side.

I saw the EP3 and Excel stopping at the right side of the freeway. I went around the debris quickly as there was a PrimeMover behind me and I don't like my chance getting hit one of those.

I know this is an Integra Type R site but I would assume someone in here will know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by reggie View Post
      White EP3 with TVs on the back passenger headrest...
      Doesn't sound like anyone here. Maybe he's on OH?

Must have been crazy to witness.
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Felix what are you trying to say about ozhonda
        Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
        http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

what a pointless thread....do u honestly think anyone is going to publicly admit to it on here?

Comment

I'm also going to say. Who cares. Some fool being a dick crashes his car. Good on him, hope he twisted the crap out of the frame
            Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
            http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

err ep3s doesnt have headrests?
              Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

the point of the thread is that 'hoons never prosper...'
                ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
                  err ep3s doesnt have headrests?
                  so this means you cant stick a TV on the back of the seat???
                  ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
                    Good on him,
                    hmmm, how do you know it was a 'he'?
                    ... retired/

Comment

in a rush to to/back from top one i assume

Comment

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
                        Felix what are you trying to say about ozhonda
                        Nothing
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

i've seen that ep3 around at KK's, Yeah it does have tv's at back don't know where they mounted though
                          S2000
                          WSID : TBA
                          Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
                          Smooth As Detailing
                          Incar Racing

Comment

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
                            what a pointless thread....do u honestly think anyone is going to publicly admit to it on here?
                            Actually, I don't expect the douches involved to admit to what occurred. More of an awareness on how trying to be a Hero can be Zero in the next second.

I rather spread the word than keeping the incident just another meh.

Comment

lol reggie COOL STORY BRO

you could have regurgitated any news article regarding a high speed crash and post it up here.

In all honesty no ep3r owner with half a brain will wreck a perfectly good recaro and shove a tv monitor into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X