Death of ClubRSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sangers
    agree with everything you said, justin. i think this was a good move though, i never felt a real sense of belonging to clubrsx as i will to clubITR, purely because of the name - that may be a little blindsighted/narrowminded, call it what you will.

i did however visit many of the other sections of clubrsx and will continue to. it's a great resource of knowledge and experience.

it would have been nice to have both forums running but in my opinion, in reality, i don't think there was any chance both could survive successfully. the australian forum of clubrsx was bound to die a slow and silent death. and it is a shame, but that's life.
    Yeah that.

Comment

yeah that was a really nice and courteous post, i think everyone just got a bit excited about having the forums to ourselves without the trouble of this and that. good on ya for speaking out. but just dont forget there were little things which caused the move.
      <3j

Comment

Yeah it's a shame but I would rather have local host for speeeed mang!

Much faster than crsx...........
        Just along for the ride

Comment

Originally posted by Cracker
          Yeah it's a shame but I would rather have local host for speeeed mang!

Much faster than crsx...........
          The forum isn't hosted locally AFAIK but it is quite fast...

Comment

I have had the lag today...but only just the one time though
            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

I thought I had the lag but Eddie said it was fine so I thought it was my work connection!

Comment

manny and i both had lag

Comment

love it....no lag...no double post

z10 says:
                  i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                  z10 says:
                  mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

You guys did what you had to do, so respect to that
                    Nice lil forum happening here anyways, and im sure with time it'll be jst as good if not better than CRSX
                    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

they had more regional forums but i noticed recently one got wiped off as well on clubrsx... personally i think its a great forum and will still be referring to there every so often, but yeh now its clubitr

Comment

its not fully dead cos when citr was down everyone went to crsx lol
                        <3j

Comment

Working...
                        X