What would you do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% N...O!!!!

If I was in the situation.. I would never ever let others drive it.

Originally posted by ChargeR
    Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

trade cars with a friend that you know will respect your car ( for a non sports). Best option!

Comment

Hell no!

If I were in your situation they would have to pry the keys out of my cold dead fingers. The feeling of not knowing where your car is and what it is doing is similar, I imagine, to the feeling that fathers of teenage daughters get when thier daughters go out getting drunk or on a date .

I may be a bit biased on this subject because family members have crashed my car twice .

Comment

It depends on how well you trust your sister + her bf + their driving skills? The chances are if they have the car for three weeks, they will most probably give it a hit for fun, they will be in traffic a few times, they will most likely go shopping and need parking. Lol.

Personally, to me, family>car.
          -Cars are made to be driven. If I feel my family member has the ability to drive my car safely, why not.
          -However much I love my car, I can safely say, I have insurance (& most of my family members do too), and everything could probably be replaced if damaged, whereas my family member cannot.
          -My trust &love for my family is enormous, and it goes beyond my car. I know if they damage anything, they will offer to fix it.

But it really depends on how well your sister + her bf drives? And how much you trust them. :P
          Last edited by norma; 15-12-06, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
            Hell no!

If I were in your situation they would have to pry the keys out of my cold dead fingers. The feeling of not knowing where your car is and what it is doing is similar, I imagine, to the feeling that fathers of teenage daughters get when thier daughters go out getting drunk or on a date .

I may be a bit biased on this subject because family members have crashed my car twice .

True car lover

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
              True car lover
              Ha. If you had seen the condition of my car you might not say that . I just think that if anyone is going to mess up my car it is going to be me.

I agree with norma though, if you trust them then why not? I don't trust my family with my car though, and it sounds as if kavehman is not so keen, and his dc2r is very clean.

Comment

as long as they pay for any damages why not? but sounds like your car is so immaculate. AND she is family, so its kinda hard if a little scratch or ding gets on the car *touch wood*... so i would say.... just to prevent relationship problems, heck no.
                <3j

Comment

Working...
                X