No announcement yet.

New EP3 in Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh icic lols thatswhat i was guessing it was so you got one for sale? have you got any pics? also price aswell pm me thanks

Steve

Comment

Steve - no worries, will get some pics, price together, once my CTR and bits turn up from customs (should be end of next week latest I'm told).

The shiny bits you can see are in good nick (I polished it up a couple of years ago to sell). The bit of pipe you don't see under the car had some surface rust, which I wire brushed off and used rust remover on (its 304 grade stainless though). The UK winter with road de-icing salts can be pretty hard even on stainless exhausts I also have the Spoon sub-silencer or "bung" as we call it on the UK forum, which quietens it down to almost stock levels if your interested.
      CTR EP3 NHB (UKDM) R-19652
      K-Pro / Toda N2's / Quaife LSD

Comment

Originally posted by JonCTR View Post
        Steve - no worries, will get some pics, price together, once my CTR and bits turn up from customs (should be end of next week latest I'm told).

The shiny bits you can see are in good nick (I polished it up a couple of years ago to sell). The bit of pipe you don't see under the car had some surface rust, which I wire brushed off and used rust remover on (its 304 grade stainless though). The UK winter with road de-icing salts can be pretty hard even on stainless exhausts I also have the Spoon sub-silencer or "bung" as we call it on the UK forum, which quietens it down to almost stock levels if your interested.
        yeah sweet man cant wait! thanks

Comment

Iv got km/h cluster with 38,000k's on it out of 03 ep3r.

Im in Melb msg me back if your interested.

Comment

Working...
          X