Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro

Hey guys, names Michael, been a member of clubitr for awhile now, just never been bothered to do a intro thread until now..

Im currently a student doing yr 12 HSC, and plan to go to Macq Uni or UWS after. might see some of you guys around possibly? *hahas

Ive been a fan of Hondas for quite a long time, and after learning to drive in my sisters Ep3, I was sold I wanted a Honda, but being a a Student, decided to go for something a little cheaper but still had the grunt and a vtec engine, so after a few months of searching I was sold , I was going to get an ITR. So after a searching and searching for a CW ITR with a 'decent/good' history I found this ITR. I bought the car from a fellow CLUBITR member, and its been great so far, no regrets, and very happy with it. It is a 2000 Championship White ITR, 160000kms* on the body, and only 60000kms on the engine.
    the car itself is stock standard, except for few a few minor modifications.

- JDM B18C (not the standard audm motor)
    - Tanabe DF210 Springs (Lowered 1 inch)
    - Double Din Dvd/Mp3 Player
    - OEM CW Factory Sideskirts and Pods
    - Skunk2 weighted shiftknob
    - S2k antenna

Future mods once I get some time off HSC, and can make some more dosh

- Injen Cold Air Intake
    - New Headers ( Toda/5zigen? any ideas?)
    - Buddyclub P1 Racing wheels 16/17"
    - Buddyclub Prospec exhuast
    - Amp+Sub (possibly Alpine/Kenwood/Sony?)

At the moment I dont plan to track the car, as things are a little to hektic with HSC/Uni subjects but in the time to come, will most likely come to a meet or even a Trackday, and meet some fellow ITR owners.

Here are some old pics of the car, Im not a good photographer, just some noob with a camera phone [ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RSKEBBY; 07-09-09, 06:35 PM.
    MY VTEC GOOOES!BAAAAAABWAAAAAAH

clean car mate.. think u may of forgot a "0" with reguards to the body kms

Comment

welcome!

very nice looking car you have
      ... retired/

Comment

It looks to be a very well maintained car.
        But you don't have it anymore or....? Little confused.

Comment

Originally posted by dcII View Post
          clean car mate.. think u may of forgot a "0" with reguards to the body kms
          Oops thanks mate

Originally posted by F.O.B Squad View Post
          It looks to be a very well maintained car.
          But you don't have it anymore or....? Little confused.
          Ive still got it , have had it for nearly 2 months possibly, and plan to keep it for sometime sorry for not being more clear
          MY VTEC GOOOES!BAAAAAABWAAAAAAH

Comment

Oh nah i was just referring to the For Sale sign on your rear windscreen, thats why i was confused. But thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Working...
            X