Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guize

Hey dudes,

My names Jake. Live in western Syd. Bought a base model DC5 as my first car.
    Started modding it slightly, new exhaust, wheels, sound system and half the car painted to fix a few door marks that the previous owner had bodgily fixed. Bought new springs and had them booked in to get installed.
    IMG_1221.jpg

Then last week someone wrote off three of our family's cars while they were parked on the street. Below is the result
    10443411_550276328415925_5792460959140090433_n.jpg

Hoped it would be okay as the damage didn't look too severe but it was written off. Now in the market for a DC2R/DC5R.
    Have been lurking the forums for a little bit but figured it was about time I introduced myself!

Wasn't Jodi Mears was it?
    Welcome to clubitr Jake and good luck on your search
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Welcome Jake!

Far out 3 cars gone just like that. All the best!
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome to the club Jake!
        Wow, what kind of idiot drove into your parked cars. Hope you got paid out more than what your car was worth and good luck with your search!

Comment

Welcome mate!

wrote off 3??????????????????????????? dominoes???
          AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Originally posted by LiteX View Post
            Welcome to the club Jake!
            Wow, what kind of idiot drove into your parked cars. Hope you got paid out more than what your car was worth and good luck with your search!
            I got back what I paid for the car, but lost what I spent on mods as I hadn't listed them (rookie move!).

She pushed my sisters car into mine then went across the opposite side of the road (my road isn't narrow, either) and hit my dads car, then continued another 20ft down the road.
            All this and she lives four houses up the road, so not really sure how she would've gotten to the speed she needed to write off three cars in four houses distance in a magna, lol.

Comment

Felix is selling his DC2R :P
              BNR34 Build [SOLD]
              APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
              Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
              NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                Felix is selling his DC2R :P
                Shaun is also selling his DC5R.

Comment

I'd check them both out but I cant see the classifieds section yet! Unless they're up on car sales or something as well? In which case link please ^_^

Comment

This one is Felix's.

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...egra-Type-R-CW

This one is Shaun's.

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...d-Track-Weapon

Both are very different cars but both are some of the best cars you'll ever see on Sydney's roads.

Comment

Shiiit man, if I could afford it I'd already be on the phone to Shaun haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X