X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie - 2005 JDM EP3R - Darwin, NT

Hi Everyone!

New member from Darwin, NT signing in

I have a 2005 JDM EP3R. Current mods are GruppeM intake, engine and gearbox mount inserts, engine torque damper and custom headlight retrofit (true quad projectors, dual high beams, red lenses, full black satin finish).

I'm hear to learn more about how to mod the EP3 for some reliable power and handling improvements. Time is limited in my schedule but there's no rush to make mods as I'm quite happy as the car is...for now

Clean!

Welcome to CITR
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Such crystal clear photos!

Comment

That HID retrofit looks sick. Where did you get it done and what projectors are being used?

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
          Clean!

Welcome to CITR
          Thanks felix

Originally posted by butter View Post
          Such crystal clear photos!
          $3000 camera, $2000 lens...it better be clear for that kind of coin! Not my camera gear by the way.

Originally posted by ggwpty View Post
          That HID retrofit looks sick. Where did you get it done and what projectors are being used?
          Got the retrofit done locally by a mate of mine. I'm using stock EP3 projectors and mini H1 bi-xenon projectors.
          Check out his Facebook page. He makes retrofits for car enthusiasts around the world
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evoxe...tom-Headlights

Comment

OK. Seems like the facebook page link isn't working. Look up "Evoxenon Custom Headlights"

Comment

Welcome to the forums mate, enjoy the EP3. I know I did when I had one.

Very clean facelift EP3 and like what you've done with the headlights. Awesome photo's too.
              1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
                Welcome to the forums mate, enjoy the EP3. I know I did when I had one.

Very clean facelift EP3 and like what you've done with the headlights. Awesome photo's too.
                Thanks Eskimo I've had the EP3 for just over a year now and still loving it! Often find reasons to drive just to get behind the wheel of the EP3

Thanks about the headlights as well! I'm pretty sure they're they only in ones in the world with that set up

Comment

Fark dat image quality, nice clean car!
                  BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                  APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                  Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                  NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                    Fark dat image quality, nice clean car!
                    Thanks Wongy! I'll have to get old mate to take more pics when I've made more mods to the car!

Comment

Love your car!

Comment

Working...
                      X