Not sure if I qualify for ClubITR...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if I qualify for ClubITR...

Hi all new to ClubITR, here is my Nighthawk Black BB6 Prelude. I havent seen a prelude at any ClubITR meets though I do see GTR's and silvia's anyway I hope you all like my Whale!

Thanks for looking!

Nice! i used to own a BB6 too, theyre pretty cool cars

Should get that mugen flat wing and front bar to go with the side skirts and pods!

Comment

Welcome Buddy!

Very nice BB6, I've seen it around many times
      Shak's S2000

Comment

I've never really been a prelude fan, but i really like the look you have given yours!
        Any mods on this bad boy?
        BBBBRRRRAAAAWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

hey mate - i only have a VTiR Integra, but CITR welcomes all Honda fans

love the colour
          ... retired/

Comment

Love your car!,Welcome to clubitr
            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
            NSEX

Comment

Not really a fan of these but you know what, that is one nice clean prelude!! Love them wheels setup Welcome. Whatever Honda we all family.

Comment

nice looking prelude you have there manual ?

Comment

Hey all thanks for the props, Ive got a club ITR sticker on my left rear windshield just to rep hahaha.

DTN- They are not the quickest but sure do pack a punch, unbelievably parts are near impossible to find unless you are willing to spend some coin.
                  Shakeel- Awesome man! Where abouts have you seen me? I go all over sydney so you must be local haha
                  Supermario93- Thanks! Not too much just exhaust, coilovers, lip kits, couple of cosmetic things and wheels.
                  che- Hey man! You are Aquib's mate yeah? Congrats on the dc2r looks pretty clean! Hahaha all family I should have joined a while ago with my dads old odyssey.
                  REDFN2- Thanks! Unfortunately no she isnt initially this was going to be my mums car (she doesent know a thing about manual) and then I simply took the keys off her hahaha. My next car will definitely be though!

Comment

That's a nice Prelude dude! Don't normally like them, but damn!

Comment

never seen black BB6 this nice

Comment

Working...
                      X