No announcement yet.

Alex & His Daily DC5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red badge conversion might be another small change you might want to make Alex

Comment

Originally posted by alexLMAO View Post
      Woah! It's been a while since I've checked back on this thread haha.
      Thanks guys! Getting bored of the CE28's, considering getting some different rims!

@mountfranklin They're 17 x 8.5 +30 all round with some 215/45 tyres.
      aww as if man! its a nice look! what rims will you be looking at?

Comment

Make a build thread! Car looks sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony21893 View Post
          Welcome from Melbourne Alex.
          And I am loving the car it is amazing. Them shots are really nice too

Hope to meet you someday.
          Just had a browse of your intro thread, I like the way your car is looking.
          Interested in the lip you have just added on recently, is it an EZLip?
          Yes, haha, wouldn't mind meeting another person who's given some attention to their base DC5.

Originally posted by REDFN2 View Post
          Red badge conversion might be another small change you might want to make Alex
          Hahaha, yes it's crossed my mind.
          The red badges would stand out more against the blue, but then again at times I feel like keeping the originality of the base badges.

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
          aww as if man! its a nice look! what rims will you be looking at?
          I'm not too sure to be honest, just a thought haha! $$$ is always an issue, uni student life );

Originally posted by Jaycray View Post
          Make a build thread! Car looks sick!
          Cheers! I think I'll stick to this introduction thread for now. But if I do get bored one day where I'm not lazy, I may!

Comment

Originally posted by alexLMAO View Post
            Woah! It's been a while since I've checked back on this thread haha.
            Thanks guys! Getting bored of the CE28's, considering getting some different rims!

@mountfranklin They're 17 x 8.5 +30 all round with some 215/45 tyres.
            Hey Alex, did you have to roll your guards or anything for this to fit?

Comment

Looking good wit your car mate

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycray View Post
                Hey Alex, did you have to roll your guards or anything for this to fit?
                Woah, sorry for such a late response. I haven't had a look at my own thread in ages.
                If it is of still any help, no my guards aren't rolled, but then again my car isn't super low.

Comment

Working...
                X