Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex & His Daily DC5!

Hey Everyone!

I've been lurking the forums for a while now and have decided that I should introduce myself to ClubITR.
    My name's Alex, I'm from Melbourne and I drive a base model DC5. Yes, I know, a base model. );

Nonetheless, knowing that I'd keep the car for a while, the mod bug had to bite at some point and so it began...
    When I first bought the car it was pretty much stock a rock. I initially just wanted the Type R spoiler, but before I knew it, I had the sides and both front and rear lips all on my car.

After that was done, the car was desperately pending some lows and some new shoes.
    So... I got some coilovers and after a long search I found a set of CE28's.

And that leaves me to my latest mod, which you can probably spot in the above photo. A Fujitsubo Powergetter!

I can finally say that I'm happy to drive this car around!

Photos courtesy of my good mate Hung and his DSLR camera.

That's it for now.

I look forward to meeting you guys and perhaps learning some new things from all you Honda fans!

Welcome to CLUBITR!! Looks really nice! Love the rims!
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Hey man, loving the new look ! Job well done

Comment

Well done on the transformation! Nice and clean look
        Have a read of my build thread

Comment

hi alex, nice transformation man!
          swear i've seen this at melb uni!

Comment

Cheers for the warm welcome and nice comments guys. I appreciate it. I think it's time I get myself a ClubITR sticker haha.
            @hungrrry Have you? It's probably me. There's not too many EPB DC5's floating around I would think!

Comment

Looking good. That huge difference with just kit, CE28 and bit of lows.

Comment

Welcome from Melbourne Alex...
                sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Welcome, car looking very sexy!

Comment

Welcome mate, well done on the mods, cars looking great
                    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Welcome from Melbourne Alex.
                      And I am loving the car it is amazing. Them shots are really nice too

Hope to meet you someday.
                      My First Daily DC5 Build - http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...da-Integra-Dc5

Comment

Very nice wheels they go well dude good job!

Comment

Car looks great! The ce28s really set it off.
                          > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

yooo alex! welcome man! whats yur specs of your ce28's???

Comment

Woah! It's been a while since I've checked back on this thread haha.
                              Thanks guys! Getting bored of the CE28's, considering getting some different rims!

@mountfranklin They're 17 x 8.5 +30 all round with some 215/45 tyres.

Comment

Working...
                              X