X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow soo immac!
    Have a read of my build thread

Comment

That has definitely been stored a way for a very very long time. It is absolutely immac. I am so jellly
      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Yea thanks guys! I was really happy when i went to see this car,and i knew instantly, i was going to buy it. After all the checkups were done, and it was given the all clear, bought it straight away. Gonna be saving up my spare cash to start on the mods in a couple months; time to live the life of a poor man..

Comment

Far out that's nice! Great purchase.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Great buy mate, looks brand new! Congrats
            Curious to find out where you got it from as I haven't seen this advertised anywhere :P
            S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Looks so clean. Great buy!

Comment

Good on you mate, definately was a pretty good price from a dealer. I saw this and also considered it but due to being in VIC was the only problem. I'm getting a DC5R with 35,000km on it, should be able to see the build on it next week hopefully (fingerscrossed).

Comment

Thanks guys! I really couldn't believe it myself when i saw the ad. Only till i went to see it myself,and saw the condition it was in, the car feels absolutely brand new. Looking forward to starting to build it!

Comment

Nice buy bud, yeah I seen the add for this bad boy, look forward to following your build
                    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

looks awesome dude! i recently got mine last week! the guy i bought it from was a doctor. he had it since brand new and rarely driven since it only done 96k kms on it. and it was a 03 model too. sucha good feeling when you find a gem in melbourne.! im from melbourne aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                        Nice buy bud, yeah I seen the add for this bad boy, look forward to following your build
                        Thanks, look forward to building it.
                        Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
                        looks awesome dude! i recently got mine last week! the guy i bought it from was a doctor. he had it since brand new and rarely driven since it only done 96k kms on it. and it was a 03 model too. sucha good feeling when you find a gem in melbourne.! im from melbourne aswell!
                        Yep, i guess i'll be seeing you at the next meetup then.

Comment

Working...
                        X