Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Tassie

Hi everyone

Thought I'd do a quick introduction seeing as I'm new - my name is Emma and I live in Tassie. I've signed up to the forum with the hope of tracking down a DC5S. As you'll all know, a good one with low k's and little or no mods is hard to find. Also hoping to learn more about them on here and suss out other people's opinions of them as a daily drive. My brother owned a DC5R a few years ago and that's when I decided my next car would be an Integra. I currently own a Civic CXi, nothing flash at all but love my Hondas. All my bikes and cars have been Hondas. Ride/drive red! Anyway, I'll leave it there. Cheers :-)

Welcome Emma!

I just came back from Tasmania for the Easter break. I love it there.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome to the forum mate,
      If your after a type-s Alex's (plaything) is a great buy,
      being in Tasmania is probably gunna make it hard though, either way good luck
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Thanks guys. felixR, where abouts in Tassie did you visit? I was born and raised here and have been lucky enough to travel to many corners of the globe, but still think here is one of the most beautiful places. A little bias I know! gunpoons - doesn't matter where the car is located in Aus as I don't expect to find what I'm looking for down here. Am willing to travel. Ideally: DC5S, white, <80,000km, as close to stock as possible, around $20k.

Comment

Welcome Emma!
          Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by emferg View Post
            Thanks guys. felixR, where abouts in Tassie did you visit? I was born and raised here and have been lucky enough to travel to many corners of the globe, but still think here is one of the most beautiful places. A little bias I know!
            Plus the awesome roads!

We arrived in Launceston -> Cradle Mountain -> Drove east to St Helens via Pyengana -> Drove down to Swansea and also checked our Freycinet National Park and then Hobart for the last 2 nights. Also drove down to Bruny Island!
            Two months before that, I did another trip touring the targa roads so that was Launceston -> Burnie -> Strahan -> Hobart via Queenstown.

Next thing I want to do is shoot a wedding down there.
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Hello Emma, welcome! Goodluck on your hunt for your DC5S!
              Have a read of my build thread

Comment

welcome to the forum and have fun finding one
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

Working...
                X