Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys im new to ClubITR help us out

Hey guys i am new to clubITR, please help me out here a bit

I am looking for a Honda Integra as i recently just got my P's and looking for an Integra Type R as my first car,
    So if you can guys please help me out a bit on searching for my first car.

Thanks

Hey mate, welcome.

Carsales would be a good place to start when looking for integras. If you want help from us you need to tell us where you're from so we can tell you what the market is like in that area.

Also, what were you after? The DC2 or DC5? Does it have to be a type r? Can you settle for a type S? They're very similar and some can be had for $15000.

Need some more info mate.
    Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Welcome to CITR!
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Hey Guys, I'm From Brisbane, will really i just more into a DC5 Type R, really love my integras. I've been looking pre much on gumtree, carsales, boost cruising.
        If other sites that i'm missing out on please let me, know only few DC5R catch my interest, but I am willing to travel for a DC5R if in good condition and good price, my budget is $10-20,000.

Comment

You can find good examples of a DC5R in Brisbane: You've got quite a good pick from about 6 on carsales. Gumtree I'm sure might have a few. Give Ozhonda and JDMST forums a browse. They can have good ads from time to time.
          Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Yeah guess ill keep searching, but thanks for the advice and tips, also if any one selling their integra on here please give us a buzz or something would love to see it... thanks for helping out.

Comment

Re: Hey guys im new to ClubITR help us out

Welcome to the forums.

There's a really promising one from Stephen from our forums. He's Up in queensland though.
              Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Welcome to CITR, i hope you find the car that you are looking for !
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome man.

As Justin said before me, check out Stephen's car. He's also in Queensland which should be quite close to you, saves you the hassle of travelling interstate
                  Shak's S2000

Comment

stephen cars? anyone have a link to it ?

Comment

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...-Modifications

Don't know if he'll be able to see it though =\

If you can't see it, PM him for his number
                      http://forum.clubitr.com.au/member.php?3822-Stephen_AUS

Good luck with your search
                      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                      NSEX

Comment

Alright sweet, i couldnt see anything so i just message him.

Comment

Working...
                        X