X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May is abit to soon for me...
    Ill make the time to come up BUT not in May. To soon, sorry

Comment

I dont know how many of you are from EVOOZ but they have a yearly event called evo nationals. I been to one back in 09' and it was great! It was held in winton on sat, sat evening dinner party then sunday in Shepperton for decca (skidpan, highway course). Cost wise it was subsidies by sponsors and evooz (non profitable forum) which made the cost really cheap over 2 days of motorsport. This year its held in NSW, Sat EC + skidpan, then dinner finishing off Sunday at hill climb at Mt Huntley all for $295!!!

If you were thinking of making this a yearly thing ill be approaching sponsors/forums to subsidies the cost which then make it more appealing for cheaper for entrants. Also group cars in classes and have prizes for 1st-3rd. No one will be disadvantage as they will be allocated to class via a point system depending on level of modifications.
      BYP Racing & Developments
      Built. Tuned. Driven
      Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

june july will be the best time

Comment

make this happen!
          Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
          Flickr
          my car blog - Have a read
          my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Originally posted by crashprash View Post
            make this happen!
            work in progress

Comment

have we got a date yet ??

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                I dont know how many of you are from EVOOZ but they have a yearly event called evo nationals. I been to one back in 09' and it was great! It was held in winton on sat, sat evening dinner party then sunday in Shepperton for decca (skidpan, highway course). Cost wise it was subsidies by sponsors and evooz (non profitable forum) which made the cost really cheap over 2 days of motorsport. This year its held in NSW, Sat EC + skidpan, then dinner finishing off Sunday at hill climb at Mt Huntley all for $295!!!

If you were thinking of making this a yearly thing ill be approaching sponsors/forums to subsidies the cost which then make it more appealing for cheaper for entrants. Also group cars in classes and have prizes for 1st-3rd. No one will be disadvantage as they will be allocated to class via a point system depending on level of modifications.
                i like i like !!!

Comment

Originally posted by edfung81 View Post
                  have we got a date yet ??
                  There is alot of work to be done if this is going to be a successful event.
                  It may be towards the end of the year once all is final but this will hopefully happen this year.

Comment

I am definaitely in!

cmon guys, lets all go and do something we mod our cars towards!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Working...
                    X