Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NSW] CITR Meet and Greet - DC2 & DC5 & EP3 all welcome!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    tim, i'll try n have my ep3r front sway bar off ffor ya for the meet, depends on my mate aighthhh
    EXCELLENT Alex.

Can you let me know before friday if it will be ready?

BUT in all honesty i think you should keep your car the way it is. you dont wanna put it back to stock just cos your bored with it...

PM me about price..

Comment

^^ i think his faith in the dc5 has been restored Timmy, unless he changed his mind again this morning

hmm that jdmst meet will be shit imo, no open air parking so everyone will be in the entertainment centre lot.

Comment

Timmy, im keeping my car but will sell the sway bar... I got whiteline coming in.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Hope the weather holds up for this sunday!
          looking forward to this first meet for me

yea i doubt i'd go to the jdmst one in the city too far for me and sounds more like a coffee lover's meet more than a car appreciation one

Comment

fuck JDMST's meet.

our is going to be better
            Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
              ^^ i think his faith in the dc5 has been restored Timmy, unless he changed his mind again this morning
              Hahahaha, yeah then he will change it again and again then say something like.... "oh im not going to mod my car anymore" then 2days later all these parts will be at his door step.. But hey Alex you can't fight the LOVE

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              Timmy, im keeping my car but will sell the sway bar... I got whiteline coming in.
              Goodie... PM me mate.. I got JDM Headers ready to go + JDM TB + JDM IM all ready for Hondata... Then i may get some quality power outta it..

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
              fuck JDMST's meet.

our is going to be better
              True mate.. also it will be good to catch up again.. Last time was December.

Comment

JDMST meet looks very average to me this month..
                IMO will be a bitch to park there and reading the thread alot of guys aren't even bringing cars. Out

Good it isn't going to clash with ours but

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                hahaha Stevan Alex is bi-polar with the car!!! haha

Comment

im thinking of doing a striaght swap with someone....

Anyways back on topic.. me lowie n steve are gonna go helmet head shopping before hte meet, anyone else keen.
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

hey where would be the premeeting points be at? or yet to be annouced?

Comment

^No official pre-meeting points have been organised as yet. Personally I was planning to meet up with my friends at my place before heading out although it's completely up to you guys. If you wish to pre-meet, Alex (plAything) and some others are going helmet shopping beforehand which doesn't sound like a bad meet up.
                      DC5S

Comment

yeh i think alex, Will and I so far are meeting up beforehand, not sure which store though.

Comment

i am confirming my attendance

Comment

^^^see ya there

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                              ^^^see ya there
                              my car still looks beat up. It's gonna be the ugliest one there

oh, and my new spoiler will be on too
                              Last edited by SpoonS; 30-06-10, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
                                my car still looks beat up. It's gonna be the ugliest one there

oh, and my new spoiler will be on too
                                still, spoon lsd is win haha! man this meet is gonna be awesome lots of the nsw guys look like they will make it and i hear some ep3 guys shall be attending as well, or so a little birdie told me...

Comment

Working...
                                X