Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NSW] CITR Meet and Greet - DC2 & DC5 & EP3 all welcome!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice photo stevan, pity about the flaring. Look forward to having great shots like this of all our cars!
    DC5S

Comment

haha yeh i tried to get the light reflecting off the a-pillar, this shot would have looked much better with a longer exposure! i need a tripod haha

Comment

you guys are gonna love your fenderlining haha yew nice pics!

Comment

Where are all the DC5R's? Seems to be all type s atm! Would love to see some type R's come along.
          DC5S

Comment

wish icould have a bodykit b4 the meet.. im gonna PM vuongster RIGHTNOW!
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by vuongster View Post
              ^Your car would fit in just fine!

I wouldn't mind olympic park although I think it has been done plenty of times. I'll look up some places that have seating areas. JDMST EOMM? You mean in the past or the upcoming one?
              Meant the one in the past, the one before its last meet at JDM yard

Comment

Timmy: Yeah its a f**ken base model LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                  Timmy: Yeah its a f**ken base model LOL

I reckon visors COULD compliment your black wheels?
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                    I reckon visors COULD compliment your black wheels?
                    I think by the time this meet happens i should have my new wheels. fingers crossed

Comment

^Sounds good. Finally a non S car!
                      DC5S

Comment

will most likely b coming!!!

possibly with a frend as well (em1)

Comment

Numbers are growing! Going to be an awesome meet

Need a location still though and would like to get this done asap. And also setting a exact date. I've got one vote for Sunday which is the only vote so far. I'll ask a mod to help me put up a poll so you can vote for your preference! In regards to the JDMST meet that may clash, we could easily attend both and rock up as an awesome ClubITR crew .
                          Last edited by vuongster; 15-06-10, 04:26 AM.
                          DC5S

Comment

Had a quick look around for some places. Haven't found too many but since its during the day there's less hassle about lighting.

Non-Scenic:

Wetherill Park Officeworks:

On google maps there's just a block of land there but now there's an officeworks with a massive carpark that never really fills up. I'll get photos up when I have time to drop by. Not a bad place for a photoshoot and there is food nearby (Maccas, subway, red rooster, fish and chips). I know there is an industrial area close by and have heard that hoons have attracted the police to the area but during the day I don't think it'll be too much of a problem.

I think it'd be an awesome place for a photoshoot as it's nice and clean with a pretty light background in general which would make photos look that much better without distracting colours.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...06968&t=h&z=18

Wetherill Park Stocklands:

Again in Wetherill Park as it's the only real area which I know fairly well. Be warned though there are a fair few speed humps that aren't massive and I don't scrape on any but others might.

There's a parking area behind the post office although from the google map image it seems pretty full. Would be a good spot though with Maccas, KFC, Subway and the stockies food court with more places a few mins walk away.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...03484&t=h&z=19

Alternatively there is a underground parking area or the outdoor area outside of Bob Jane (i think?).

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...03484&t=h&z=19

Olympic Park:

Seemed to be a good spot going from the most recent little meet. Wasn't there personally so I'll leave it to the fellas that went to give an opinion.

Fox Studios Carpark:

Place is nice for photos although it is paid parking which would cost a lot during the day. At night I believe you need permission from security to hold any events there.

Villawood Bunnings:

Bunnings is where is says AMF Bowling on google maps. Large carpark with a maccas close by. Might be a bit busy during the day.

Villawood Officeworks:

Google maps shows it undeveloped but there is now an officeworks and a bing lee there. Carpark is pretty big and I think there's a Hungry Jacks across the road.

Scenic:

North Head Scenic Drive, Manly NSW 2095:

A fair distance away and not sure if you guys would be up for it. Basing this purely on google maps and have no idea about how busy it is and speed humps along the way but it looks like a nice place albeit a bit far away.
                            Assuming it'll be a nice place to take photos but a bit far away from food and might not be suitable for a first meet. If anyone has any experience there let us know.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en...03484&t=h&z=19
                            __________________________________________________ ______________

Feel free to suggest other locations. I'm just going by what I know hence all the western locations.

To be honest I'm unsure how security (if any) would react to a group of us turning up and using any of the above carparks as a photoshoot location. I have heard about needing permission to use the carparks but not sure if this is relevant during the day. I don't see how it would be an issue though if we do happen to buy a kilometre pen from officeworks for example
                            DC5S

Comment

Well im driving all the way from Newcastle, so anything not too far into Sydney would be best for me..

Comment

^ Fair enough. The places I mentioned are about the same distance from you I think. Do you have any places in mind?

Also, where are all the other cars! All the dc2s?! Would love to see a few nice dc2s come along.
                                DC5S

Comment

Working...
                                X