Toda MFactory Supersprint Civic - A season gone by and a Championship won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benson View Post
    That seems abit cocky isnt it Leo. Our car did give you a good run. Even tho we didnt have the powerplant (1.6l compare to a 1.95l) our laptimes at some circuit are very close.

Meh, i guess people's true colour comes out on the internet. We all know you won the championship but not of largest of margins. If there was no competition why am i only 3 points behind?
    Benson, the whole issue is really affecting you isn't it?

Benson, whilst you have always talked up your results when it suits you, let me clarify this for people who don't know the points system in the Supersprints. Assuming you won all the round and your closest competitor came in 2nd all the time. The maximum point difference is only 7, so 3 points is actually almost half

Now considering that us missing the first round automatically puts us at a 10 point deficit to you. For us to make up that gap and extend the lead by 3 points is pretty much a victory by a mile.

Benson, you have given your interpretation of the results in your post and have talked it up, I think thats fair and have accepted that, I have no trouble with that. This is my interpretation of events, i don't see why you should be so troubled.
    Last edited by e240; 22-10-08, 12:35 PM.
    MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

That seems abit cocky isnt it Leo. Our car did give you a good run. Even tho we didnt have the powerplant (1.6l compare to a 1.95l) our laptimes at some circuit are very close.
      Benson, I freely admit that I'm not a gun driver and probably not as good as you considering that I've only started circuit dirving last year (Thats a compliment by the way). The package built by Toda Performance/MFactory gave me the edge. It just goes to show the advantage a good package can do.

But what I know is, in the hands of a more experienced driver, there's still at least 2 seconds in everyone of those lap times that we did. Adrian could've picked someone else more experienced to pilot this machine, but he gave me the opportunity instead.

Comment

ill leave it as is and look forward to next year...

Enjoy your glory
        BYP Racing & Developments
        Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
        STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

ill leave it as is and look forward to next year...

Enjoy your glory
          You guys must have planned this, because now i want to watch every single SS event that you guys are competing in now..

Rivalry ftw.

Comment

ooooo yeah...LOL. Tink will be back as well, so prepare for the fray.

Comment

Tinks got a fair bit of catching up to this years group.. Laptimes this year has been quick
              BYP Racing & Developments
              Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
              STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

You should compete in and WIN the Nationals - I'm not attending as I'm abroad. I'll email you the entry forms.

Comment

Working...
                X