• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and what's the temperature rating?
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by -Ad- View Post
      how much are we looking at for a set ?
      There are a few different types. So it all depends.
      I will speak to Ben and perhaps we can start a list.

Originally posted by felixR View Post
      and what's the temperature rating?
      Higher than our Project Mu SCR Pro's. They are crap rotors, and soo soooo overpriced.

Originally posted by ChargeR
      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

oh i meant the brake pads
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Dixcel Type Z = 0-850 degrees
          Dixcel Type M = 0-500 degrees

Here are the pads and products they offer

Dixcel is used on Super Taikyu race cars, for 24 hour endurance races.
          Dixcel recently bought out AP racing, and now use their technology for brake applications.
          Last edited by VTECMACHINE; 22-12-08, 03:07 PM.

Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

I might keen depending when it is. Let me know on msn ricky!

Comment

Pads or Rotors? I might start a new thread on this soon... clogging up a trackday thread. LOL.

Comment

Yeh Rix well try and get a few more people.

Comment

might be interested in both... depending on time. i've used my project mu max 500 for more then 15,000km and 3 track days. they still biting good.

but yes dixcel sounds good when can u let us know about pricing?

Comment

Project mu rotors scr-pro( on top of my head) are the shit! 15 trackdays still going!
                    BYP Racing & Developments
                    Built. Tuned. Driven
                    Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by wu` View Post
                      might be interested in both... depending on time. i've used my project mu max 500 for more then 15,000km and 3 track days. they still biting good.

but yes dixcel sounds good when can u let us know about pricing?
                      What pads and Rotors would you be after?

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                        Project mu rotors scr-pro( on top of my head) are the shit! 15 trackdays still going!
                        Yeah... i've had mine for 2 and a half years +, and they f**ked now. They keep on warping, and have a fair few cracks on them.

I'll see how the Dixcels compare.

Either way... i'm not going to be tracking for a while. Might not track next year

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
                          Might not track next year

Comment

i use project mu pads 500+ ? i think and mugen rotors, have lasted 10+ track days and still going strong (this is with stock calipers btw)
                            RWD + Boost =

Comment

Might give the project Mu a go for next set of brake pads..

How much are they roughly?
                              BYP Racing & Developments
                              Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                              STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

LOL buy mine if you want

Can't member how much they were... I got a good price on them though, but will still quite freaking exxy.

Comment

Working...
                                X