HSCCV Winton Track Day - November 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeth_an View Post
    hey guys, i might be coming... which maccas on hume is this (not familiar with the hume)? i'll be coming from western ring rd to hume. Is there a petrol station on that maccas ?
    Mobil and Maccas are together at the Hume Hwy exit, make sure you are not getting off in the Hume FWY exit. There is Mobil on the way to Winton on the freeway as well if you decide to skip the Maccas meet at Broady.
    I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

Originally posted by Milk View Post
      i think u would go no matter what weather adam
      haha thats not me vickii....i m 2!!! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-2™ View Post
        haha thats not me vickii....i m 2!!! hahaha
        omg, i knew this would happen, lol

Comment

has anyone received confirmation letters yet from HSCCV ?
          Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
          some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
          Originally posted by tinkerbell
          if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
          A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
          Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post
            has anyone received confirmation letters yet from HSCCV ?
            I dont think you will get a confirmation letter from them, just check your bank to see if they have banked in your cheque, or just turn up this Sunday

Comment

would be funny if we go..and its like...we never got ur payment...

Comment

Originally posted by whtdc2 View Post
                I dont think you will get a confirmation letter from them, just check your bank to see if they have banked in your cheque, or just turn up this Sunday

i Called up Peter rogers..

when i asked about confirmation letters he said end of the week.. short simple reply =P..

yeh i would think they should send out confirmation letters because otherwise how do they know who has paid and who hassent and how do you know if they banked your cheque especially if you used bank cheque =P...
                Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

umm double post =P...
                  Last edited by Wlee2; 21-11-06, 01:23 PM. Reason: oops..
                  Memorable quotes

Comment

stephen...thats one nice wet sexy tasty yummy soft tender lips there...make me wanna kiss u..........

anyway i was told...we don't get confirmation either...but then we paid at the office..so we know they got our money and forms

Comment

they cashed my cheque early this week, so i am OK...KISS KISS

Comment

Originally posted by vtml View Post
                        Mobil and Maccas are together at the Hume Hwy exit, make sure you are not getting off in the Hume FWY exit. There is Mobil on the way to Winton on the freeway as well if you decide to skip the Maccas meet at Broady.
                        Thanks mate

Comment

are you actually coming to the track day eric ?

how was the one on the 17th ? did you do a good time ?
                          Memorable quotes

Comment

i have a question why are we using channel 21 why not one of the channels 1 - 8 excluding channel 5 which is a emergency channel?

because channels 1 - 8 has a duplex mode which uses relay stations already placed around victoria to Extend the range Indefinately,..?

i was playing around with my CB radio last night in duplex mode.. and there were people chatting on channel 1 as far as Queensland..

and also i relise some people have elcheapo Cb radios that has a range of like 1 km line of sight..
                            Memorable quotes

Comment

so if we were to use 1-8...then we'll get a lotta interference? from users around different states then...would we?

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-2™ View Post
                                so if we were to use 1-8...then we'll get a lotta interference? from users around different states then...would we?
                                only if they are using the same channel!..

which i found that most people dont use neway...

because out of 1-8 only channel 1 was been used that 1 hour i was on..

but if we use duplex mode we get extended range.. so we can talk around mountain. because LIne of SIGHt range is straight line range go around a big mountain and we cant talk anymore..
                                Memorable quotes

Comment

Working...
                                X