[SYD] Sat. 9th, Dec. OMGWTFBBQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
    i am bringing my BBQ if you check page 3 or wherever...

lane cove is VERY popular in summer...

best to have our own - but that said - i am checking with NPWS if it is allowed...
    It's allowed.
    Only solid fuel BBQ's are not allowed in firebans.
    happyhong says:
    aus only have 3 r
    happyhong says:
    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

If you want to eat from a public BBQ then feel free to cook on them.
      happyhong says:
      aus only have 3 r
      happyhong says:

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
        Hey doesn't Lane Cove national park have BBQ's there we can use? cos most national parks and thing like that do... ie: bobbin head? Either that or throw the gressy BBQ in the back of the S15. :P
        isnt it funny/lucky Biz offered me a lift AFTER i had already announced that i was bringing my BBQ
        ... retired/

Comment

isnt it funny/lucky Biz offered me a lift AFTER i had already announced that i was bringing my BBQ
          HAHAHA I'll be bringing my beater dc5r if there is a bbq involved LOL

"No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

(my car should be running by then anyways...)
            ... retired/

Comment

(my car should be running by then anyways...)
              /me wipes the sweat from his brow and takes a deep breath!
              "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                If you want to eat from a public BBQ then feel free to cook on them.
                LOL fair enough. yeah it's funny how you HAVE to honour your word. If someone says that they WILL pick you up... and even tho they obviously haven't read the previous posts about a gressy BBQ.. they HAVE to honor their word. Lifes a bitch hey ?!!? Oooooohhh well... at least it looks like we'll have a BBQ.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

If your name is on the list and you don't turn up then you won't be accounted for the next meet.

If you turn up without having your name on the list then you don't get to eat.

happyhong says:
                  aus only have 3 r
                  happyhong says:

Comment

Are we doing gold coin donations or something along the lines?

and yes I agree about the if your name isn't on the list then you don't get to eat part...

Comment

how about if those that turn up and it not on the list, they need to bring a case of beer for everyone to share?

z10 says:
                      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                      z10 says:
                      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

I'm trying to organise with my pepsi contact if we can borrow those trailers that you see @ small sporting events where it has a counter to sell drinks so I can sell drinks @ $1/can
                        happyhong says:
                        aus only have 3 r
                        happyhong says:

Comment

hahaha if its hot ill bring some water bombs

Comment

hahaha.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                            Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

note to self: do not wear white to bbq
                              Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

errrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X