No announcement yet.

[SYD] Sat. 9th, Dec. OMGWTFBBQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys can sum1 put me on that list, ill be 100% there with two other ITRS

Comment

Originally posted by xcon View Post
      hey guys can sum1 put me on that list, ill be 100% there with two other ITRS
      The ClubITR BBQ is for members of ClubITR.

and it's not hard to put yourself on the list either.

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
        So because we are not greater than 80 we can't book?

I say we just make a big showing early on. Camp at the gates overnight like its some sort of rock concert lol
        probably taking the Jazz to this one

i will be gettign there early as it will be very important for the success of the BBQ that we have a good spot
        ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
          probably taking the Jazz to this one

i will be gettign there early as it will be very important for the success of the BBQ that we have a good spot
          I wasn't sure that a bbq could fit in a jazz; better check it out haha. You name the time and I'll be there!
          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

i can get there earlier too if you need me there...and if i still have the rental you can chuck bbq stuff in too cos i simply dont care about the rolla

z10 says:
            i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
            z10 says:
            mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Noodleman you must be there early. The more people we have earlier the better. That way we have a presence.
              "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

I will be there early too...so should we just set a time?!?!

Comment

just give me the time and i'll be there

z10 says:
                  i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                  z10 says:
                  mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                    I will be there early too...so should we just set a time?!?!
                    Yeah, what time does it open?

Comment

Gates are open every day from 9 am to 6 pm. (7 pm during daylight savings).
                      happyhong says:
                      aus only have 3 r
                      happyhong says:
                      civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Okay given that, what time do others think 9:30-10?

Have u made sure about the bbq issue Ed?

Comment

Tinks will bring BBQ, I'll bring gas.
                          9.30 sounds ok.
                          we can just sit around talk shit maybe have a few early snags and some beer
                          happyhong says:
                          aus only have 3 r
                          happyhong says:
                          civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

umm i guess ill be there about 10ish

Comment

9.30 sounds good...I live at M2 so I'll be making use of that

edit: crap i just realised i gotta pick up ley so no M2 for me LOL

Comment

Sounding like an awesome day I wish it was this coming week lol

Ed better buy some breakfast sausages lol

Comment

Working...
                                X