No announcement yet.

[NSW] BEL Garage Dyno Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some guys did indeed warm up the car for a good 15-30 mins before the run though, i.e. the 323....

Comment

Originally posted by uselessR View Post
      e-penis? what's that? hahahahahaha
      something you don't have
      happyhong says:
      aus only have 3 r
      happyhong says:
      civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by uselessR View Post
        3. New software was uploaded to dyno recently by Mainline. New AFR (which is irrelevant anyway), and the automatic weather station was recently calibrated by Mainline. So, don't know what changes were made compared to the Club ITR dyno day...

But seriously - with the mainline dynos, you can't fudge figures - every compensation is done automatically. All we can do is load up car, tie it down, and run it. Tyre pressures + tie down does affect figure though, but not substantially. Not that anyone has actually spent time testing this out!
        yep, make no mistake i still had a good time

since no one has answered my question on page 2, maybe you can, i understand that mainline uses a correction factor of "1.39 SAE J607" standard in aus, however last time the print out stated the correction was "3.85 TWR", as its hard finding a straight answer...

my closest answer has been from http://www.ls1.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=58222

thanks

Comment

Did you try emailling/calling http://www.mainlineauto.com.au/index.htm ???
          happyhong says:
          aus only have 3 r
          happyhong says:
          civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

anymore pics???
            Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_DC5 View Post
              Remember most cars there where not warmed up. I warmed mine up for about 15 min. it was cold out side. I think this could cause your inaccurate reading
              i made sure my car was warm... it was at 70deg. at the time i drove it into bel.
              NBGP DC5R

Comment

Working...
              X