Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100mm November Event

Hi Guys,

Its that time of the year again with possibly one of the best meets happening in about 2 months.
    I've seen with previous years ClubITR has been repping at 100mm.
    Just wondering if anyone is willing to do it this year?
    Event will be held on November 1 in the heart of Melbourne. Here is the website for more details.

http://www.100mm.com.au/

If we can get 5 or more cars entry is $60

Thanks
    S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Best hey?

Victor definitely wants to go down and rep CITR. I think old mate Eltrix is also keen. So there's three of you!

Victor is trying to drag me along but I'm honestly not feeling the long drive again
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
      Best hey?

Victor definitely wants to go down and rep CITR. I think old mate Eltrix is also keen. So there's three of you!

Victor is trying to drag me along but I'm honestly not feeling the long drive again
      Take your car to Winton and Phillip Island, good excuse to drive your car down to this 100mm meet. Hehe.
      1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
        Take your car to Winton and Phillip Island, good excuse to drive your car down to this 100mm meet. Hehe.
        Peter, you are an ideas guy. I like your ideas!

Hmm Victor can't make it anymore, so it's only gonna be Hui and Eltrix if you guys choose to go!
        Last edited by Shakeel; 20-08-15, 12:07 PM.
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
          Peter, you are an ideas guy. I like your ideas!

Hmm Victor can't make it anymore, so it's only gonna be you and Eltrix is you guys choose to go!
          Hehe. I'll pass with entering my car, but I'll come down to check out the meet.
          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
            Hehe. I'll pass with entering my car, but I'll come down to check out the meet.
            Sorry I meant Huy!!
            Shak's S2000

Comment

Working...
            X