Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ClubITR MegaCruise!!! (16th & 17th of Dec 2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff! Should i contact fueltank?
    F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
      Hahahaha RWD are a lot of fun when the road gets a bit twisty

What's that annoying problem high powered front wheel drives have again? Oh, that's right, torque steer! hahahaha

Can't wait for the megacruise!
      That sounds like you've issued a challenge Blake .

Comment

Originally posted by JCE View Post
        That sounds like you've issued a challenge Blake .
        Hahahah yeah to high powered fwd cars. Unless turbo'd or has internals, then dc2rs don't apply LMAO - even then dc2rs will have to be reviewed on a case by case basis LMAO.

/me runs
        "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Originally posted by Page View Post
          Hey is anyone coming down from sydney that could bring my ITR shirt? Not sure where it is ATM just know i have payed for it
          I'll grab your shirt for you, but I have to be honest if something in the car brakes and I need a rag in a hurry... =/

"No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

LOL thanks mate

Comment

LOL thanks mate
              No problem.

Where are you goign to be meeting us on the day. In sydney or on route?

Comment

Probly on route(is there one yet???) cos i live between sydney an tamworth.

Comment

Its being finalised. It won't be posted on here. It will be pm'd. Given its a small group its easy to be accomodating.

Comment

I would be keen to get the soon as i want to know where we wil be stoping the night(if thats the plan) as i will need too get in a place that has disable acess/accomadation

Comment

I would be keen to get the soon as i want to know where we wil be stoping the night(if thats the plan) as i will need too get in a place that has disable acess/accomadation
                      No problem.

Comment

Cambo???
                        'freakygeek is the stig'

Comment

Originally posted by Danga View Post
                          Cambo???
                          Our work Christmas party has been moved to the saturday 16th december.

This means I will not be able to take part Really sorry guys
                          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

1 - BIZ22Y - S15 - Who knows
                            2 - JCE - DC2 ITR - Self.
                            3 - JSL - BNR32 - Self & a jerry can or 2
                            4 - xoom - Sportivo - Self & a mate - All Depends if James aka JSL can get my coils sorted
                            5 - page - DC5 - Self.
                            6 - itr_dc5 - SLOW DC5R - Self and Danga

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

1 - BIZ22Y - S15 - Who knows
                              2 - JCE - DC2 ITR - Self.
                              3 - JSL - BNR32 - Self & a jerry can or 2
                              4 - xoom - Sportivo - Self & a mate - All Depends if James aka JSL can get my coils sorted
                              5 - page - DC5 - Self.

Not going cause cambo is not going
                              'freakygeek is the stig'

Comment

I vote postpone!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X