Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ClubITR MegaCruise!!! (16th & 17th of Dec 2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mx5s are more than welcome. You guys made the first cruise interesting lol. Everyone with modified sports cars playing catch up with hold astras, standard mx5s, etc. lol

I'm happy for any weekend after the 21st really.
    "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

21st of december? Hope not cos that only leaves the w/end before christmas. If we can sort out a few details it would be good. I am making every effort to be there
      F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

16th and 17th of December has been decided.

JSL do your Xmas shopping online!

PS: We must do another one earlier next year - I propose around Easter.
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Okay guys. Cambo and I agreed on the 16th and 17th of December.

It is now set in concrete and etched in stone. Hope you can make it. Please express interest if it is genuine, because organising these kinds of things is not simple as you might think.

It's unfortunate for those of you who can't make this date, but we had to choose a date that suited the regulars. Noobs are more than welcome to come and enjoy some of the best roads NSW has to offer.

If you show interest, I will PM you with details as they arise.

PM any questions you might have or post them here, but depending on what they are Cambo or I may reply by PM, as we don't want ALL the details public.
          Last edited by BF; 13-11-06, 02:54 PM.
          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post

It is now set in concrete and etched in stone. Hope you can make it. Please express interest if it is genuine, because organising these kinds of things is not simple as you might think.

It's unfortunate for those of you who can't make this date, but we had to choose a date that suited the regulars. Noobs are more than welcome to come and enjoy some of the best roads NSW has to offer.

If you show interest, I will PM you with details as they arise.

PM any questions you might have or post them here, but depending on what they are Cambo or I may reply by PM, as we don't want ALL the details public.
            anyone wanna lend me a car?
            Datsun 120Ys, VL Commodores, Geminis and EA Falcons apply here...
            Last edited by BF; 13-11-06, 02:54 PM.
            'freakygeek is the stig'

Comment

As some people have expressed concern, I just want to add that megacruises are really friendly and relaxed. So don't feel that you don't know anyone so you can't come or that people are excluded.

All that is required is a responsible and friendly mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by Danga View Post
                anyone wanna lend me a car?
                Datsun 120Ys, VL Commodores, Geminis and EA Falcons apply here...
                CRX ?

Comment

Did you know that certian model datsun 120y's are quite sort after.

I am very keen to come but alot may change depending on where we are staying among other things. I hope to have my g/f with me but she may have to work. Are you sure noobies dont get bashed or laughed at?

oh BTW you can have a loan of my g/f's old car mazda 323 pannel van rent is just $1750 ONO
                  Last edited by Page; 13-11-06, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post

Put me down

FYI, silvia forums are having their cruise on 16th Dec down bells line of road.
                    j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
                    Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
                    faijai: rg + awp = gg
                    hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
                    rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

Hahah I should have said express your interest by adding ur name to the list:

1 - BIZ22Y - S15 - Who knows
                      2 - JCE - DC2 ITR - Self.
                      3 - Freakygeek - DC2 ITR - Self.
                      4 - rG` - DC2 ITR - Self

Page I've actually found megacruises to be much more social and friendly than the single day cruises. And of course, noobs are more than welcome.

Comment

4 - rG` - DC2 ITR - Self
                        5 - JSL - BNR32 - Self - tentative - will confirm in 7 days...
                        6 - xoom - Sportivo - - Self - tentative - will confirm in 10 days...
                        Last edited by JSL; 13-11-06, 10:02 PM.
                        Team AMS

Comment

bummer if this was closer to new years then id be there. have fun guys.
                          almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

4 - rG` - DC2 ITR - Self
                            7 - page - DC5 - Self.

Comment

4 - rG` - DC2 ITR - Self
                              7 - page - DC5 - Self.
                              8 - Danga - BNR32 on loan from JSL if he cant confirm in 7days - Self
                              Danga - Shotgun with Blake.
                              'freakygeek is the stig'

Comment

4 - rG` - DC2 ITR - Self
                                6 - xoom - Sportivo - Self - tentative - will confirm in 10 days...
                                7 - page - DC5 - Self.
                                8 - itr_dc5 - SLOW DC5R - Self and Danga

Comment

Working...
                                X