Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ClubITR MegaCruise!!! (16th & 17th of Dec 2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cambo, what is the news?
    "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

i prefer 1st week of december
      "Success is 99% Failure"
      Soichiro Honda.
      sigpic

Comment

I've never driven the oxley... how does it compare to the putty?
        ClubITR- newcastle

Comment

it's faster...
          ... retired/

Comment

hmmmmm, this loooks like it could be alot of fun dc2r supercruse. how could i miss it
            Originally posted by tinkerbell
            if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

Originally posted by IcemaN View Post
              hmmmmm, this loooks like it could be alot of fun dc2r supercruse. how could i miss it
              Last megacruise there was only 2 hondas. It was a pretty poor effort really.

"No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post
                Last megacruise there was only 2 hondas. It was a pretty poor effort really.

and 1 of those honda forgot their car bra ROFL so he turtled around.. hehe

Team AMS

Comment

my car new parts might not be arriving until mid november - have we set a date 4 the cruise?

< n00b
                  ... retired/

Comment

Well i am pretty sure i will be going on this cruise so that makes one honda already
                    F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Is there a cruise yet?

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                        it's faster...
                        I thought near redlining 5th gear was fast enough on old putty!....

i wouldn't want to imagine this one..

Comment

Again any updates on this? Any dates set yet?

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                            I'm working on getting the route written up before the end of this week, then we can finalise the date...
                            phuck the route - we need to set a date!!!!
                            ... retired/

Comment

Also we usually have a crsx meet during the end of the year do we have another one of those general meets ontop of this mega meet? Becuase i cannot forsee many memebers that would make it to the mega meet but still alot of members that want a meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                                Also we usually have a crsx meet during the end of the year do we have another one of those general meets ontop of this mega meet? Becuase i cannot forsee many memebers that would make it to the mega meet but still alot of members that want a meet.
                                Yeah of course we will have an addition day cruise.

Comment

Working...
                                X