Obeds car. So yum
    I agree!! Shud be at showcased.
    > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Originally posted by McDognalds View Post
      I agree!! Shud be at showcased.
      One amazing car! Especially with the pedo bear mod

Comment

I wish to apologize on behalf of broaster chicken for taking so long with the orders, and also running out of chicken xD I had not informed them there was a meet because i did not know what the turnout was going to be like, so that was my bad, sorry for making everyone wait so long for their food and i hope the food was good for everyone Hope everyone got home safe
        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
        Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
        NSEX

Comment

home safe!!
          came late but glad there was some of you's still there.
          obed ur car is sick as fk!! love ur rims.
          and wongy.. love ur new ride

Comment

Sorry myself and shak had to leave early, had to attend to an important meeting with someone As always, love catching up with the ClubITR guys and meeting new people!
            Have a read of my build thread

Comment

what time did u leave?
              i got there at 10 lol

Comment

Originally posted by silent-sleepr View Post
                what time did u leave?
                i got there at 10 lol
                We left at like 9:45 man, must've just missed you!

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                  I wish to apologize on behalf of broaster chicken for taking so long with the orders, and also running out of chicken xD I had not informed them there was a meet because i did not know what the turnout was going to be like, so that was my bad, sorry for making everyone wait so long for their food and i hope the food was good for everyone Hope everyone got home safe
                  No worries man, the burgers were very nice
                  Good on him going solo serving so many people haha.

Was nice meeting a lot of guys for the first time, really enjoyed tonight!

Comment

Reflection thread HERE

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys! But I think you're making my car sound better than it actually is haha... I think the quality in ClubITR is awesome in general =D. So many clean cars and well modded ones at that!

Nathan's beast... Haha... Such an oxymoronic partnership - sensible looking asian man driving a beast of a car. LOL.

Nice meeting those I met for the first time today! And great seeing the others again after so long haha.. very much enjoyed the catchup over good chicken =D.

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post
                        Thanks for the kind words guys! But I think you're making my car sound better than it actually is haha... I think the quality in ClubITR is awesome in general =D. So many clean cars and well modded ones at that!

Nathan's beast... Haha... Such an oxymoronic partnership - sensible looking asian man driving a beast of a car. LOL.

Nice meeting those I met for the first time today! And great seeing the others again after so long haha.. very much enjoyed the catchup over good chicken =D.
                        Haha, thanks obed, u make me miss my dc5 swap cars for a day? Haha, your car so clean, make me jelly. Need to get d2r bulbs hooked up to my ballasts asap dat perfect jdm cutoff haha
                        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                        Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                        NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post
                          Thanks for the kind words guys! But I think you're making my car sound better than it actually is haha... I think the quality in ClubITR is awesome in general =D. So many clean cars and well modded ones at that
                          To modest my friend, your hard work has paid off! Cant wait to see it again.

Awesome night, was having a lil fight with my car the past 2 weeks but this meet up and drive home last night made me fall in love again haha. Thanks guys cant wait for the next one and let me know if you want me to bring my camera to make a eomm video

Comment

Working...
                          X