Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packed aye!
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by shaunKElaser View Post
      What an organisational nightmare last night was...

Was good to see some of your cars, and hopefully next meet I can meet a few of you guys.
      Were you one of the guys walking around barefoot?
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Interesting night.. its difficult to organize 2500+ people, so well done in getting everyone together - hopefully they can learn from what went well, and not so well.
        Maybe limit the number of VIP tickets sold, as people that bought VIP ended up in one of the bottom paddocks (represent).

I saw a few CLUBITR stickers around, not as many as I was hoping for.
        I pray that the black DC5R that was down the bottom drag racing the prelude, and speeding around the car park with PLENTY of people around is not a CLUBITR member, was downright dangerous what that guy was doing, hand brake turns, burnouts etc.

Apart from things like that, was pretty good

If you plan on going to the next MEGA MEET whenever that may be, just some tips..
        Get there EARLY, and leave EARLY to avoid the bottle neck entry and exit Q's.

Chris

Follow us on Facebook

Visit our new website

Comment

That black DC5R wasn't with us, and I hope he wasn't a ClubITR member.

Unfortunately some people finish work late, so getting to Eastern Creek by 6:30 is difficult.

I agree that the number of VIP tickets should have been limited. I hope that all the guys who paid for VIP and didn't get to the VIP section (or even into the event at all) get their money back .
          Shak's S2000

Comment

lol the black d5r was alongside me when i was lining up to enter..launching it at every oppurtunity even if there was only a metre gap in front..and the prelude as well
            Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
            Flickr
            my car blog - Have a read
            my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
              Were you one of the guys walking around barefoot?
              I got all the way there and realised my shoes weren't in the car... dont judge me hahah

Comment

Working...
              X